Hello! Just a quick post to show you my entry for this week's Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge. There is a lovely sketch so I have based my card on that.
I'm quite pleased with my card because I don't normally use die cuts and I used the paper flowers on this card as components from the sketch.
Materials:
Image: Tilda
Flower Die Cut: Cuttlebug
Buttons: Unknown
Pearls: Unknown
Sentiment: Studio G
Flower Stamp: Studio G






16 comments:
Hiya Georga Well what can I say!!!
This is `gorgeous`..love th estamped image so beautifully coloured..along with those pretty embossed fflowers!!!
A star in the making for sure!!!
`Thankyou` so much for joining in with IVS this week..Hope you join in again
Have a lovely week:)♥
I love, love, love this card....it is adorable in every way!
Love those stamps and I'm feeling a bit guilty for not using my swiss dots embossing folder now! LOL Best of luck with the challenge :)
Hi Georgia,
What a beautiful card you have made and the image is adorable.
Thanks for joining us at ICS
Karen x
This is gorgeous Georgia. Love the cute Tilda! I have these studio G sentiment stamps as well! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such lovely comments!
Hugs, Vicky -x-
Fantastic card Georgia, your Tilda is perfectly coloured and I love the embossed flowers, very nice indeed :) Donna x
Beautiful card Georgia, your colouring is gorgeous. Love the flowers too.
Hugs
Carole x
Just adorable...and those embossed flowers are great.
Wow what a beautful card.
May name is Jenny and I am 11 years old. I hope you keep on making cards.
You are good at it.
Hugs Jenny
What a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Georgia this is so pretty! Love those flowers across the bottom. Sweet image! Beautiful job well done! Thanks for joining us! :)
♥Dawn♥
Gorgeous card Georgia, love the cute Tilda and the pretty paper and flowers. Hugs Nikki x
Gorgeous card Georgia! Such a sweet image and your colouring is wonderful! Love those die cute flowers with their button centres, that's such a lovely idea. Hope you have a great weekend and a lovely half term. Hugs, Chris xxx
I just love those embossed flowers! I love going to all these blogs and learning such good stuff! Thanks for playing along with us!
Oh wow Georgia, you have made so many gorgeous cards since my last visit!
Your latest card is adorable and what a fab way to use your die cut flowers. And I love the the little stamped floral accents as well,
Really lovely Georgia, it's so good to catch up with you at last!
Love Sarita xx
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Your colouring is lovely and I love the Cuttlebug flowers. x PS: There is something on my blog for you.
Post a Comment