Pages

Tuesday, 26 May 2009

'Shop 'Til You Drop' Card



Hi! I hope everyone had a great Bank Holiday Monday!
I used one of my favourite sentiments on this card - 'shop 'til you drop'.
It's pretty basic, but that's because the image takes up so much space.
Materials:
Image: Rubber Romance
Backing Paper: K & Co. - Sparkly Sweet
Sentiment: Studio G
Flower Stamp: Studio G
Brads: PaperMania
Flower: From Carole
Ribbon: PaperMania
Thanks for looking! xxxx

















10 comments:

Tara said...

Love it Geeg! The image is really sassy and I love the brads going down the side. You matched the papers in brilliantly too!
As you can see, I'm working very hard at the moment, hee hee! xx

Caroline said...

Stunning card Georgia. Love the colour and the image is great. Caroline x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, love the image and the pretty papers. Hugs Nikki x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Donna said...

Wow Georgia this is a cracker of a card and you have matched the papers to the image brilliantly, love the little pearls and the sentiment too.....top card :) Donna x

Tab said...

Oooh love the card hun, fab image and I love the papers!
Hugs Tab xxx

Sam said...

Great card Georgia, fab colouring. Love the K & Co papers you have used.
Sam x

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, perfect papers for the gorgeous image.
luv
Debby

Carole said...

This is just a perfect card...love the RR image and the papers you've used.
Hope you had a great week.
Hugs
Carole x

jodie said...

Hi Georgia,
Lovely card I just love the image.
The papers are just lovely as well.
From Jodie xx
P.S here is my blog-
www.diamond-designs-fashion.blogspot.com
I hope you enjoy looking at it.