Hello! Hope you're all having a lovely week and looking forward to Easter! I honestly can't believe the weather though. We woke up with a light dusting of snow this morning, here in Staffordshire and in Scotland, it's a different story, lol!Anyway, here is a card I made for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge, where they have an open theme for the end of the month.
My mum stamped me out one of these gorgeous new Princess Tilda images with one of her new stamps she bought from the NEC, she's so cute!
I also got the papers, flowers, brads and pearls from the NEC!
Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Studio G
Colouring: Pro Markers
Cardstock: Bazzil
Papers: Imaginisce
Flowers: From my Stash
Other Embellishments: From my Stash
It's so nice being off school now, plus all my homework is done, so I don't have that to think about either.
Before I go, I just wanted to show you this, which my brother and my dad made, as at my brother's school, there is an Easter competition to make a scene with eggs.
Here it is, isn't it great? He's mad on cricket, so decided to make 'The Eggy Oval'!
Thanks for looking and happy Easter! :)
Love, Georgia xx





9 comments:
What a lovely card Georgia! So pretty. Love the die-cut flourish on it. Enjoy the Easter holidays and let's hope there's no more snow.
Fiona x
How hun this card is beautiful !!!!! this new tilda is such a cutie xxxx
beautiful card Georgia, love everything about it and the eggy oval is just pure brilliance!
Hugs
Victoria
x
Wow this is so gorgeous Georgia, love it all. luv gina xx
Stunning card Georgia, glad to see your putting your new stash to use lol. Lovely colours and a really cute image. Have a lovely school holiday.
Kim xXx
p.s the eggy oval is a great idea.
Gorgeous card Georgia, I love the sentiment :) I've got a little something on my blog for you. Have a nice school hols! Rachel xx
gorgeous card and i love the soft colors
A really beautiful card Georgia, perfect choice of papers and I did lol at the sentiment...brilliant! I also LOL'd at the eggy oval...I hope they won :) Donna x
A fantabulous card Geeg and it's so great to see you using all your new stash from the NEC..... reckon you'll be going again in November then?
Everything you've chosen to put together works so perfectly and you've created something very pretty!
And Kane's Eggy Oval is fabby too, hee hee!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Post a Comment