Pages

Monday, 5 April 2010

Magnolia Fest!

Hi there! Oh no, looks like more rain's been forecast! Mind you, it's better than snow!

Yesterday, I fancied doing something other than a card, so I decorated this little box that someone gave me a necklace in. I'm really pleased with how it turned out, as these aren't usually the sort of colours I'd put together. You've probably noticed I'm having a bit of a Magnolia fest at the moment, I just can't get enough of all the cute Tildas! This image was sent to me by the lovely, Heather, as part of a birthday present, thanks Heather!





Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Lettering: Cuttlebug
Flowers: From My Stash
Cardstock: Bazzil
Paper: October Afternoon
Metal Flowers: From The NEC
Gems: From My Stash
Colouring: Pro Markers

I can't believe how much mess I made from just making this box! Most of it was paper scraps from my Cuttlebug machine, which I haven't used in ages!

I'm entering this box into The ABC Challenge, where the theme is 'R is for Red'.

Thanks for looking and hope everyone's having a great Easter!
Love, Georgia xxxx













13 comments:

Kim Costello said...

This is gorgoeus Georgia, I love the colours and your stamping is fabulous, hope you enjoyed a wonderful Easter! Hope you are well, sorry haven't been round for ages, and thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely comments and my award... BiG HuGs Kim :)

Fern said...

Stunning box gergia what a beautiful gift this would make- so pretty!! :D Great colouring too Tilda looks so sweet... i'm on a bit of a Magnolia roll at the mo too... got 3 more ready to post this week lol x Already started to make my May card for the CCC, i'm using an insect image from the Digi Stamp Boutique, i am absolutley in love with digi's now :D
Hope you've had a good eater and got loads of choccie!!! :D

Fern xx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous box Georgia!! I have one waiting to be altered too. It's nice to do something different for a change. Great job Luv Caroline x

Heather said...

This is absolutely stunning Georgia. Fabulous colours and I love how you've used the image - a brilliantly altered box.
hugs Heather xx

Helen said...

Wow - this is fab Georgia!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
Helen x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

So Beautiful

Thanks for joining us on ABC :)

Hugs Jane x

Fiona said...

This is fantastic Georgia. Lovely colour scheme and layout. Loving the letters cut out on your 'bug. Nice to see something other than a card too.

Hope you got lots of Easter eggs.
xxx

Ruth said...

This is really pretty,Georgia.The colouring is superb! Ruth x

Kim. said...

This is gorgeous Georgia, love those colours together they give it a really rich feel. Hope you are enjoying your holidays and hope you don't get any rain to spoil it.
Kim xXx

Tab said...

Totally and utterly scrummy, truly love it sweetie :o)
Hugs Tab xxx

gina g said...

Hi Georgia i love your little box hun gorgeous colour combo too. I hope your enjoying your Easter hols. luv gina xx

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous Georgia and it's lovely I agree to make something other than a card now and again. Beautiful colouring and colour scheme too. I received the most beautiful card from you Sweetie, thank you so much, I love it. You're such a talented crafter, your colouring and design are perfection, it'll be going in my treasure box to keep forever. Love and hugs to you sweetie, Chris xx

Cheryl said...

This is stunning.......I absolutely love it!!!
Hugs xx