Pages

Friday, 2 April 2010

Crafty Calendar Challenge DT Card - Challenge 7

Hello! Well, Happy Easter everyone, and today is the start of the new challenge at the Crafty Calendar Challenge. This month, the theme is 'April Fools', so we want you to make a card or project that is humorous or fun. It doesn't have to be hilariously funny, just so long as it's fun and cheerful to celebrate April Fool's Day yesterday.



















Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Borrowed From My Mum
Papers: Basic Grey
Colouring: Pro Markers
Cardstock: Bazzil
Flowers: Prima
Other Embellishments: From My Stash


I have also received this fabulous award from the lovely Rachel, thanks so much Rachel, I really appreciate it!


I have to pass this award onto twelve people, here they are:

Tara

Chloe

Jo

Chris

Tab

Kim P

Kim C

Laura

Donna

Heather

Carole

Fern

Thanks so much for looking and hope you have a lovely Easter weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx










10 comments:

Laura (Faerielore) said...

i love this card darling and the sentiment is just perfect for this image. thank you for the award too hun. enjoy your easter hols xxxx

clare said...

Gorgeous card hun..so love the sentiment..lol
Its was lovely to meet up with you & your mum at the show...cant wait til nov show now..lol
Happy Easter hun..and hope you have a lovely time off school.
Hugs Clare xx

Fiona said...

Great card Georgia and I agree with the sentiment entirely! Will have to have a look through my stash to see what I can find for this month's challenge.

xx

Lexxie said...

Ooh I love your card Georgia! A very fitting sentiment for the lovely image, and one I agree with entirely!
Have a fab fab easter,
Love Sarita xx

Donna said...

Beautiful and pretty card Georgia, the layout is fantastic and I love your sentiment and totally agree with it lol! Beautifully coloured image too hun! Thank you so much for passing this award onto me...I am truly honoured that you would think of me...thank you Georgia :) hope you are having a wonderful Easter weekend and over-indulging on the choccy lol! :) Donna x

Riet said...

Wowwww Georgia,what a beautiful cards,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers and details.

Hugs Riet.xx

gina g said...

Brilliant card Georgia i just love the sentiment. luv gina xx

Happy Easter enjoy your Easter hols. xx

Tara said...

This is brilliant Geeg, I just love the sentiment with Tilda holding a broom and your layout really rocks!
Lots of love, Mum xxx

Heather said...

Hi Sweetie, fabulous card, love the papers and colours. Fantastic sentiment for the adorable image and great layout.
Thanks for the award and for thinking of me.
hugs Heather xx

Tab said...

Super duper delish card, honey! Massive congrats on the award, truly very well deserved :o)....thanks so much for passing it on to me your so kind, honey!
Lovely to met you and your mum at the NEC it was fab having lunch together, roll on the next one :o)
Hugs Tab xxx