
Hi everyone! It's such a nice day today - at last, some good weather! This morning, I woke up to find my 'Cardmaking & Papercraft' magazine on the doorstep, as my grandma bought me a subscription to it for my birthday, and it came with some gorgeous floral papers too! :)
I've made another Magnolia card to enter in Just Magnolia Challenge. This week's challenge over there is called 'Punch It Out', so you have you use some kind of punching on your card.
I used a Martha Stewart border punch to edge my stripy paper and then also added a few punched out butterflies and used this sweet little Tilda for a spring/summer-themed card.
Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Studio G
Papers: PaperMania
Flowers: From My Stash
Colouring: ProMarkers
Cardstock: Bazzil
Other Embellishments: From My Stash
I can't believe the Easter holidays have nearly come to an end already, sob! Me, my mum and dad and my brother are going out for tea tomorrow evening to celebrate the last day before work and school again!
Anyway, better go now. Thanks so much for looking and have a great weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx





14 comments:
a very pretty card gorgeous spring colours x
This is so sweet and Summery Geeg, I love it! So fab to bring out the yellow in those delish papers and the pins work perfectly too!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
So very pretty Georgia,I just adore the colour combo and your fabulous colouring!!!
Hugs xx
Gorgeous card Georgia! I love the fresh colours you have used. The colouring is fab xx
Hi Georgia, Such a pretty card! I love the papers and of course sweet Tilda.
Lisa x
Gorgeous Georgia, love the fresh spring colours.
And what a lovely grandma you have buying you such a fab pressie!
Enjoy the rest of your hols,
Love Sarita xx
Aww, this is really sweet.Gorgeous!1 Ruth x
What a lovely sunny card Georgia, the colouring is great and I love the pins too. What a fab present from your Grandma. Thanks for your comment earlier.
Fiona x
Gorgeous card Georgia! love the bright fresh colours and punched details! hugs, Jane xx
Wow what a lovely card to go with this weather. The beautiful colours really do bring out your image which is coloured perfectly and I love those pins too a little different from the norm.
Kim xXx
Hi Georgia this is such a pretty card and the pretty pins finish it off nicely. luv gina xx
Hello Georgia, I love the Bazzil paper and I love your beautiful colouring with the proMarkers.
love
Zoe
xxxx
Very pretty, love all the yellow. So cheerful! Thanks for "punchin' it out" with us at Just Magnolia this week, hope to see you back again next week! :)
Hi Georgia sweetie, this card is so freah and springy love the colours and the flowers, very pretty card, hope you are well HuGs Kim :)
Post a Comment