Pages

Thursday, 22 April 2010

Finally A Card!


Hi there! I hope everyone's having a great week! It feels like ages since I've posted anything on my blog, I've been pretty busy and I haven't really felt like making a card much. I'm back at school now after the Easter holidays, and I'm so glad the nice weather has stayed! Hopefully it'll last for the summer! I won't hold my breath though, ha ha!

I made this card for my Dad, as it was his birthday last Sunday. I'm entering it into this week's A Spoonful of Sugar Challenge, where the theme is 'happy birthday'.











Materials:
Image: High Hopes
Sentiment: Studio G
'DAD' Lettering: Cuttlebug
Ladybird: Cuttlebug
Papers: K & Co. - Hopskotch
Cardstock: Bazzil
Embellishments: From my Stash
Colouring: Pro Markers


I'm so glad Britain's Got Talent is back again! I love the auditions, they're so funny, ha ha! Anyway, thanks so much for looking and sorry I haven't been around much recently.
Enjoy the rest of your week and have a lovely weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx





9 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Hiya, that's such a fun card. Love that image.

Liz x

Rach said...

fabulous birthday card Georgia, i bet that your Dad loved it.. xx

Cheryl said...

Oh a beautiful card for your dad and such a fun little image!!! Love it!!
Hugs xx

Fiona said...

Bet your Dad was really pleased with this Georgia.
I haven't felt like crafting lately either, I think it's because the sun has appeared and don't want to be indoors.
Have a lovely weekend.

Fiona x

Tara said...

Hee hee! This is just too cute Geeg although I hope Dad doesn't think you see him with teeth like that normally!!! Love your gorgeous ladybug and the layout is perfect!
Lots of love, Mum xxx

Fern said...

Great card Georgia love the fun images and colours you've used x Fab xx

Fern xx

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Georgia,i love your images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lexxie said...

This is so much fun Georgia, I love the image! I'm sure you dad loved it,
I'm with you on Britain's Got Talent, I love the auditions!
Love Sarita xx

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Gorgeous card hunny fab image. Congrats on your exam results too. luv gina xx