Pages

Thursday, 29 April 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge


Hiya! Hope you're having a great week! I've had a really exciting day today! We had a non-uniform day at school today and all the different year groups were doing different sponsored activities to raise money for African charities. In year nine, my college had to do a sponsored walk around the school grounds and collect as many tokens with African place names on them as possible to win, and my group won, which means we've won Alton Towers tickets! I couldn't believe it! :)

Anyway, onto my card. I made this with my new Basic Grey papers I treated myself to from Bunny-Zoe's Crafts! I'm entering it into this week's Just Magnolia Challenge, where the theme is 'Anything Goes'.


Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: Basic Grey - Green At Heart
Sentiment: Studio G
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Cardstock: Bazzil
Flowers: From My Stash
Other Embellishments: From My Stash
Colouring: ProMarkers
It's been really dull today and it started raining really heavily this afternoon, but I suppose I can't really groan after all the lovely weather we've had over April, which will hopefully come back soon, ha ha!
Thanks so much for looking and have a lovely weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx



14 comments:

Fern said...

Hi Georgia,

Hope your Ok. Well Done on winning the compotition at school! I love it when we do things like that- i'm soooooooo competitive though... :D Your card is gorgeous BTW, love the colours and pretty papers. I treated myself at Bunny-Zoes-Crafts too. Nikki has loads of choice and is soooo helpful :D

Fern xx

Rach said...

This is gorgeous Georgia, love the embossed background that you have used... well done on winning the Alton Towers tickets.. xxx

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, gorgeous card and such beautiful papers...fab colouring of Tilda too...a really pretty card! Well done on your win today...you'll have a fab time at Alton Towers and I hope you get good weather on the day you go :) Donna x

Liz McGuire, said...

Ooh, I have those papers but I love what you have done with them.

Liz x

clare said...

Hi Hun xx Gorgeous card..love the image and those papers are so yummy..good luck with the challenge Hugs Clare xx

Well Done on our year group winning those tickets...i bet you will all have a fab time...and all the best to your school with the Africa Charity!
Hope you have a lovely long weekend..got my fingers crossed the weather gets better here...cause everyone is blaming me for the change oin the weather cause i had delivery today of new garden table & chairs...lol

Fiona said...

Really like your floral paper, so pretty and a great layout too. Have a lovely weekend and well done on the school competition.

Fiona x

Julie said...

Fabulous card, Georgia - love your colour scheme, especially! Sounds like school was fun today - well done on the ticket win! Juliex

Tara said...

This is so pretty Geeg and the papers look beautiful..... I love your layout and the way you've layered Tilda onto the embossed oval, she really stands out!
Lots of love, Mum xxx

Cheryl said...

Congratulations Georgia....well done!!! Love your card,it's gorgeous and the embossing is fabulous!!
Hugs xx

Kim. said...

Beautiful card Georgia, love how you layered the image the same as the rest of your mats and layers. Plus those papers are gorgeous. Well done on your win and have a great weekend.
Kim xXx
by the way I will try and get my bio done once I catch on everything else.

Lexxie said...

Your card is so pretty Georgia, I love all the colours,
I am so envious of your win, I would love to go to Alton Towers!
Love Sarita xx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

wooo hoo congrats on winning the Alton towers tickets!! Your card is gorgeous and beautifully coloured. I love the pretty flowers too :)

Hugs Judy xx

Chris said...

Well done on winning the tickets Georgia and on doing the walk too! I love your beautiful card and your colouring and design. The BG papers are so pretty aren't they, I want to use them all the time LOL! Hope you've had a good bank holiday weekend. Love Chris xx

Ruth said...

Congrats on your ticket win!! Love the card,too especially the lime green "outline", Ruth x