
Hello! Happy Friday! Yay, it's the weekend at last and today is the start of the new challenge over at the Crafty Calendar Challenge!
The theme this month is 'The Great Outdoors', so we want you to make a card or project that reflects the outdoors in some way.
I made this card for the lovely Chris, whose birthday it was in April, but I couldn't show it on my blog because it is my Design Team card.
Materials:
Image: Kraftin' Kimmie's
Sentiment: Kraftin' Kimmie's
Lettering: PaperMania
Flowers: From My Stash
Papers: PaperMania
Ribbon: From My Stash
Cardstock: Bazzil
Colouring: ProMarkers
Gems: From My Stash
I also had my first ever go at paper piecing! I'm really pleased with ow it turned out in the end! Anyway, thanks so much for looking and have a great weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx





11 comments:
A fabulous card Georgia, well done with the paper piecing hun, you did a great job.xx
Lovely card and image Georgia, I really like that shade of green you've used. I'm hoping we won't get too many puddles in May!. Great theme for the new challenge.
Have a nice weekend.
Fionax
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love the colours and sweet image.
Hope you have a lovely weekend.
Lisa x
What a beautiful card Georgia,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card Georgia, I love this colour combination and the adorable image you have used! The boldness of the black flowers is perfect with these pastel colours...a really beautiful card...thank you for such a brilliant theme to work with this month :) Donna x
Georgia this is so adorable,such a sweet image and just love your paper piecing!!!
Hugs xx
Fabulous Georgia and I know just how fabulous don't I LOL! It's even more beautiful in real life, you're such a talented crafter. Your paper piecing is perfect and the colours just gorgeous. It's now tucked safely away in my treasures box, thank you Sweetie, I loved my card. Big hugs and have a great weekend. Chris xxxx
Such a pretty card Georgia. Love the colours you've used and the details also. Hugs Michele x
Hi ya Georgia
Hope you are OK ?
Just love your card and your paper piecing, gorgeous papers too. Love the splash of black, it really sets the card off.
Take care and keep smiling !
Hugs,
Jo xxxx
Hi Georgia, fabulous card, love the colours and papers. Your image is adorable and your paper piecing brilliant.
Hope you're having a great weekend - dull, rainy and cold here - eughhh!!
hugs Heather xx
Really sweet card Georgia.
What lovely accents you've used.
Hugs
Carole x
Post a Comment