
Hi everyone! I'm so glad Friday's here, and I've got a week's holiday now, yay! I'm really looking forward to Tuesday as well, as it's my brother's birthday, so that should be a really good day!
Sorry, I haven't posted in a while. My mojo's been gone a little bit, and my media exam has really taken up loads of time. I did it on Monday and most of it went quite well, so I'm just glad it's out of the way now.
I really love my new Basic Grey Nook and Pantry paper pad, so I couldn't wait to use it again! I'm entering this card into this week's Just Magnolia Challenge, where the theme is 'hot and spicy', which can mean anything from warm colours to summer holidays, so I've used lots or yellows and oranges on my card.
I went a bit overboard with my mum's Glimmer Mist - it sprayed all over the image! Oh well, you can never have too much sparkle, lol!
I can't believe how great the weather has been recently! It's gone a little bit cooler now, but it was fantastic last weekend - perfect for my grandad's wedding and our trip to Legoland, which was brilliant! It's a shame I couldn't take any pictures of the wedding, because the SD card in the camera ran out of memory, but it was a great day, and we'd love to go again in the future!
Thanks for looking, have a lovely Bank Holiday Weekend and hope you enjoy the sunny weather, while it lasts! :)
Love, Georgia xx





13 comments:
WOW! This fits the Just Magnolia theme so well Geeg, I love your hot and spicy colours! The layout is also fabulous and the sparkle looks perfect to me!!
Lots of love, Mum xx
What a beautiful card Georgia,i love your image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous georgia!! You can never have too much glitter :) Enjoy the week off.
Hugs, Rachel xx
Lovely card Georgia and great colours you have put together. Enjoy half term.
Fiona x
Just beautiful Georgia,love those colours and gorgeous embellies!!! So glad you have a lovely weekend and that your exams are now over....enjoy your holiday!!
Hugs xx
absolutely fab details and colouring.Just love it
love debbie xxx
Fantastic Georgia, love the warm colours and all that Glimmermist is just fab.
Have a lovely week off, I'm so envious!
Love Sarita xx
Oh wow Georgia this is stunning- i agree the papers are fabulous and i love the cute image. :D
Fern xx
What a fabulous card, the design is brilliant! Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week x
stunning card Georgia I love your bright cards and gorgeous colouring...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
Hi Georgia, hope you're well, glad you had a great times at the wedding and Legoland. Fabulous card, great colours for the challenge, fabulous Tilda and gorgeous embellishments.
I'm working on my JM one, not good at Hot & Spicy - building up to it!!
Enjoy your week's breaik.
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgia, it sounds like you have had a busy time lately...hope all went OK with the exam :) your card is stunningly pretty and so much attention to detail too...you have beautifully embellished your card :) hope you have a good half-term break and Happy Birthday to your brother for tomorrow :) Donna x
Fabulous card Georgia and I love your spicy colours and colouring. LOL re the glimmer mist....been there, done that :D!! Glad your exam went ok and hope you enjoy your week off. Love and hugs, Chris xx
Post a Comment