It was a lovely day yesterday, so me and my mum and dad and brother decided to go to the cattery a few miles away from where we live to get some cat food for my cat, Fizzy. We had a look at some of the cats while we were there and we wanted to take them all home with us, they were sooo cute! :)
Here is a bookmark I made for my grandma, as it's her birthday in a couple of weeks. I used some more of my gorgeous new Basic Grey Green At Heart pad, and also used some new embellishments I got from the NEC in March.
I also used some of this Basic Grey chipboard I've had for ages, but I've never used it because I didn't really know what I could use it for, but I'm glad I used it on this bookmark, because I think it'll make it more sturdy.
I can't remember who this image is by, any ideas? It was sent to me by the lovely Jo, Boots the Monkey.
Finally, I'm entering the bookmark into this week's PaperPlay Challenge, where the theme is to use a stamped or digi image and add some bling!
Thanks so much for looking and have a lovely week! :)
Bye for now!
Love, Georgia xx





14 comments:
Goergia this is just gorgeous! I love it! It is such a fab bookmark.
Ha ha I laughed..I do that quite often...don't worry about the wrong name thing :) Made me smile!!!
Hugs Judy xx
Oh I do love this Geeg, in fact it's so nice I think you should give it to me instead of Nanny, hee hee!
Great idea to do a bookmark and the papers look fantastic with those chipboard shapes...... BRILLIANT!!
Lots of love, Mum xxxx
That's a super wee bookmark! Great colours and cheerful,too. Ruth x
Hi Georgia wow this is fabulous hunny! i love it and i'm sure your Nan will too. luv gina xx
Georgia this is gorgeous and the fairy looks fab.
louise xx
WOW Georgia this is gorgeous !!!!! i love it xxx
This is gorgeous Georgia, your Grandma will love it.
Fiona x
WOW Georgia,this is absolutely gorgeous......love everything about it!!!
Hugs xx
So beautiful Georgia,i love your image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Georgia this is gorgeous, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx
Hi Georgia : )
What a gorgeous bookmark! I love the colours and the fairy looks so cute, I'm sure your Nan will love it.
Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog recently. I don't get on it as much as I should lately, but your comments are really appreciated. I have been having a look at your cards and they are gorgeous.
Take care and enjoy the rest of your week.
Michele xx
This is gorgeous Georgia, the image is so cute and I think you was right to add the chipboard for strength.
Kim xXx
Hi Georgia, your bookmark is stunning, I love the warm colours and fab embellies you've used...especially the butterfly and hat pins :) Donna x
This is most definitely the best bookmark I've ever seen! What a fab gift for your nan,
Don't know how you resisted getting more kitties, I would have found it very difficult not to have come home with at least one more!
Love Sarita xx
Post a Comment