
Hello! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've got a three-hour media exam coming up next Monday, so I've been spending ages revising and working towards that.
I did manage to make this card in the week though, as my mum treated me to a gorgeous new set of Basic Grey papers, the Nook & Pantry set, which I love!
I'm entering this card into this week's Just Magnolia Challenge, where the theme is 'One For The Girls', which was really convenient after I used these yummy papers and the giant flower!
Image: Magnolia
Papers: Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry
Sentiment: Tim Holtz
Flowers: From My Stash
Raffia Lace: Bunny-Zoe's Crafts
Cardstock: Bazzil
Cardstock: Bazzil
Other Embellishments: From My Stash
Colouring: ProMarkers
I can't wait until next weekend because it is my grandad's wedding, so we are travelling down to Reading where he lives and are staying overnight in a lovely hotel and then the next day, we are going to Legoland in Windsor on the way home! It should be a brilliant weekend!
I'm glad the weather has warmed up a little bit now - next weekend it's supposed to be really warm, so let's hope the forecast is right for once! :)
Thanks so much for looking and for any comments you leave - have a lovely week!
Love, Georgia xx





14 comments:
Gorgeous card Georgia i LOVE this image- i think she's my fav of all the Magnolia's. Scrummy papers too x
Fern xx
What a gorgeous card Loes,i love your image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Georgia Gorgeous card darling love the papers and the beautiful flowers. luv gina xx
This is gorgeous Georgia!! Love the cute image and those papers are yummy. Caroline x
Scrummy card! The paper and image go hand in hand.
Have a great time at the wedding!I was at a wedding on Friday and it was fantastic. I'll be putting some pics on my blog soon if you want a peep..
I'm sure you'll love Legoland too. I loved the rides there! Ruth x
Gorgeous card georgia love the choice of colours and papers you have done a great job
Ros xx
What a lovely card Georgia, you have coloured Tilda so well. Love the papers, cupcakes are so 'in' aren't they?
Good Luck for your exam on Monday.
Fiona x
Hi Georgia, Wow this is a fab card! I love the gorgeous papers and sweet Tilda image. Hope you enjoy the wedding and Legoland. Sounds like you are going to have a fun weekend!
Lisa x
This is a really pretty card Georgia, love those papers they are yummy. Hope your media exam goes well although I'm sure it well as you seem to have revised properly. Congratulations to your grandfather and have a wonderful time at legoland, we have our god daughters birthday party next weekend so let's hope your weather forecast is good for both of us lol.
Kim xXx
Georgia, this is a gorgeous card honey, a fabulous image and beautifully coloured.. good luck with the exams, good for you for revising.. i wish that my boys would do the same thing...
Sounds like you are going to have a full weekend... have fun hun...xx
Hugz Rach xxx
So adorable Georgia,I love these papers and your fab colouring!!! I hope the exams went well and enjoy your full weekend!!
hugs xx
Hey Georgia, your card is so sweet and your scrummy new papers are just perfect! I hope you have a fab time at Legoland and I'm sure the sun will sun for you...and for your Grandad too...good luck for your exam hun :) Donna x
Oooh - yummy!! Gorgeous layout, gorgeous Tilda, gorgeous papers and gorgeous embellies.
Hope you have a fabulous time this weekend and the weather is kind to you.
hugs Heather xx
I love this card Georgia! Well done and good luck for the media exam on Monday! xx
Post a Comment