Hi! I can't believe it, but we've had more snow! Just when I thought it was gone for the year, I woke up to a several inch covering of it everywhere, and it's still snowing now!Anwyay, here is a card I made last night for this week's Just Magnolia Challenge, where the theme is to use hearts and flowers on your card. I used some K&Co. paper and cut a heart out of it with a Nestie shape and then embossed and sanded it.
Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Sentiment: Studio G (I think!)
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Colouring: Pro Markers
Papers: K&Co.
Ribbon: From my stash
Flowers: Prima
Other Embellishments: From my stash
I can't believe I've had this lovely glitter ribbon for about two years now, and I've never used it until I made this card! I think I was a bit scared of wasting it, lol!
I very much doubt it, but you never know, there's a chance of the school being closed tomorrow, lol!
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the weekend and have a nice week! If I don't make another card beforehand, I'll be back on Friday with my Crafty Calendar Challenge Design Team card - don't forget to tune in for Challenge 5! :)
Bye for now!
Love, Georgia xx





15 comments:
Hi Georgia...another stunning card you've made :) The embossed heart is fabulous, as is your beautifully coloured Tilda. Love the glitter ribbon...I like holding onto things too!
Have fun in the snow...again! Ours has nearly all gone now.
Hugs
Carole x
Hey Geeg this is beautiful..... your embossed heart really steals the show and I love how you have Tilda perched on that sparkly ribbon, WOW!!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Hi Georgia, this is beautiful.I'm sure you'll be using more of the gorgeous ribbon now! I love Tilda sitting up there.
We have had loads of snow overnight ,too and another heavy fall this morning.
Ruth x
This is stunning Georgia and the heart looks fabulous embossed!!!
Hugs xx
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Tilda is so sweet and beautifully coloured.
Lisa x
This is gorgeous, way to go!!!
Gorgeous card Georgia... the colours are fab ( i have this paper pad too!) Gorgeous image... love the embossed heart!!
Fern xx
What a gorgeous card Georgia.
Hugs Riet.xx
Beautiful card Georgia love the pretty papers and embossed heart. Hope we don't get any more snow i hate it when it goes all slushy lol. luv gina xx
Lovely card and layout. Great colouring too.
Fiona x
Very sweet! I love the embossed heart.
Gorgeous card Georgia.... beautifully coloured Tilda, fabulous colours and love the heart, distressed to fantastically.
hugs Heather xx
Good evening hunny wow what a stunning card, love the heart and the embossing on it, and what a fabulous tilda image too! hope you have a lovely evening, you are lucky to have snow, i would love more! hugs Linda x
Beautiful! Love the image and that bog heart accent. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Just Magnolia! :)
Incredibly pretty card Georgia, the embossed heart looks brilliant and so do your gorgeous flowers! I'm loving your new blog makeover...very stylish :) Donna x
Post a Comment