Pages

Friday, 5 February 2010

Crafty Calendar Challenge DT Card


Good Morning! Just a very quick post before I go to school to show you my DT card for the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.

For this month's challenge, the theme is 'Love & Friendship', with Valentine's Day coming up.

I've shown love and friendship with the firnedship image and sentiment and the big embossed heart - I'm definitely going through a bit of a heart phase at the moment, lol! :)

Materials:

Image: Hanglar

Sentiment: Studio G

Papers: K&Co.

Flowers: Prima

Colouring: Pro Markers

Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug

Other Embellishments: From my stash

Be sure to check out this month's DT cards and Guest Designer card - they're all stunning! :)

Thanks for looking - have a great weekend!

Love, Georgia xx

8 comments:

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Geogria, i've really loved being on the team this month, thanks so much for having me!! Glad you liked the card!

Fern xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card Georgia! I love the colours and the embossed heart looks brilliant and of course the stunning Hanglar & Stanglar image! hugs, Jane xx

Fiona said...

Hi Georgia,
What a lovely card. Really like the image, (being a fellow cat-lover) and also the sentiment. Great colours too.
Fiona x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and fab colour combo.

Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

Lisa x

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, your card is so beautiful and I love the colours and papers you have chosen. Great attention to detail with all your embellies...beautiful! I got your email thanks and I'll drop you a reply tomorrow...I'm glad I'm not the only blonde one lol! :) Donna x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Gorgeous card love the colours you've used and the layout and embellies are fab. luv gina xx

CraftyC said...

Beautiful card Georgia, love the rosey cheeks!
Clairexx