Pages

Saturday, 13 February 2010

Parties & A Couple of Challenges


Hi there! Woo hoo, it's half-term - yay! Funnily, nearly all of my friends' birthdays fall early in the year, so I've got a ton of parties at the moment! I had one on Wednesday, I've got one tonight, one next Saturday and then in March I've got mine, then in April I've got two more, phew! This card is one I've made for my friend Carina, whose party I'm going to tonight. I've bought her a peach-coloured sparkly scarf, some sweets and slipper socks, which I hope she'll like.





















I'm entering this card into two challenges:

Stamp Something Challenge - Cute Somethings (rabbit image).
Allsorts Challenge - 3 of Something, 2 of Something, 1 of Something (Three flowers, two papers and one image).

Materials:
Image: Martha Stewart
Sentiment: Studio G
Papers: Making Memories
Colouring: Pro Markers
Embellishments: From my stash

Right, I'd better go and have a shower and then get ready for the party. We'll be watching a film at her house and having a buffet, yum!

Thanks so much for looking and for any comments you leave.
Love, Georgia xx










14 comments:

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, this is such a pretty card...love the little rabbit image and the pretty papers! I hope you have a fab half term and enjoy your party tonight...it sounds like fun...especially the buffet bit lol! :) Donna x

Debs said...

Hi Georgia
This is a fab card - love the image and your colouring. Thanks for taking on my recipe challenge at Allsorts this week.
Enjoy half-term - I know I will and enjoy your party this evening.
Good luck with the draw.
Take care
Debs xx

p.s Thanks for popping by my blog

Ruth said...

Gorgeous card,Georgia! I love the big flower and how you've coloured the rabbit. Enjoy the party!! Ruth x

Heather said...

Hi G - gorgeous card, fabulous colours, papers and such an adorable cute image.
Have a great half term and a fabulous party tonight.
Not long now before we get to meet up and you relieve me of some 'pennies' lol.
hugs Heather xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Jane said...

Goodness - how do get time to craft with all those parties ? Hope you have fun!
Great card - love the little bunny
Lisa ;)

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Gorgeous card love the sweet image and your papers are very pretty. luv gina xx

Enjoy your party and your week off school. xx

Victoria said...

fab card Georgia, wish I was going to a party, sound a lot of fun
Victoria
x

Lexxie said...

Thank you for your kind comment Georgia, I'm just about on the mend!
Love your pretty card, I'm sure your friend will love it. Hope you enjoy your party and the buffet, and enjoy half term too!
Love Sarita xx

MarkerGeek said...

Gorgeous card!

Fiona said...

Lovely card Georgia, great image for Easter too. Fab colouring. Enjoy your parties and half term.
Fiona x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Hi Georgia

This is such a sweet card the rabbit is perfectly coloured and the layout is fab

Thanks for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

such a lovely card, she will love it, have fun at the party xxx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Super cute! Love that little bunny :) Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

Janna :)