Pages

Sunday, 24 January 2010

Blog Candy Winner

Hello! Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

Just a quick post to announce the winner of my blogoversary candy 2010!

Thank you so much for all the entries! I asked my dad to choose a random number from 1 to 57, and he picked number:

Kim entered the candy on behalf of her ten year-old niece, who has recently started crafting - congratulations Kim!
Please email me at: gwelch96@googlemail.com, so I can get the goodies sent out to you! :)
Thanks again to all who entered - I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole year now!
Love, Georgia xx

2 comments:

Kim. said...

Hi Georgia,
Thank you so much my niece is going to be soooo thriled bless her. I have won several candies over the last year which is why I decided to dedicate this to her - Olivia. She is such a special little girl to me as she nearly died from menengitis at 6 months old whilst I held her in my arms as they took the lumbar puncture because mum and dad were too distraught, since then we have kept that special bond and Olivia thankfully has recovered without any signs of that awful disease. I have emailed you.
Kim xXx

nenaKoss said...

congratulatios the winner!!!!!