****CANDY CLOSED - WINNER TO BE ANNOUNCED ON SUNDAY****
This post will stay at the top of my blog until the candy winner is announced - please see underneath for more recent posts!
Hello! It is my first ever blogoversary today, so here I am with some celebratoty candy!
I can't believe it's been a whole year since I entered the world of blogging - I've learnt so much and made lots of lovely blogging friends, and I'd just like to say such a huge thank you for all the support I've received and encouraging comments, it means a lot!
The candy contains:
- A clear border and frame stamp set
- Some rub-on transfer lettering
- Some pink eyelets
- An embellishment trio set containing buttons, brads and flowers
To be in with a chance of winning, you don't need to become a follower, as I want to make it easy.
All I ask is that you leave a comment on this post and put a link to this candy on your blog.

The candy will close at 8:00pm on Saturday 23rd January and the winner will be announced on Sunday 24th January, so keep look out in case you are the lucky winner!
Thanks so much for entering and all the supportive comments, gifts, goodies and birthday cards I received over 2009. I have most definitely got the cardmaking bug now, and long may it continue!
Best of luck!
Love, Georgia xxxx





53 comments:
Hi Georgia, Happy Blogoversary! Fab candy ~ thanks for the chance to win. I will put a link in my sidebar.
Lisa x
Hello Georgia,
Happy Blogiversary, still don't know how to do a link to another blog. (Is the code the same as for CCC?) But will mention it anyway.
Fiona x
Congrats on your blogoversary Georgia!! long may you continue,
Thank you so much for the chance to win these lovely goodies,
I'm off over to put a link on my sidebar,
Love Sarita xx
Hello Georgia!!!
Happy Blogoversary!!
Thanks for the chance to win!!!
I will put a link in my sidebar!!!
Hugs!!
Hiya Georgia,
Happy Bloggervarsy! It'll be mine in a few weeks too! Can't believe we've both been blogging a year! Great candy, i'll put a picture link in my sidebar!! :O)
Fern xx
Happy blogoversary Georgia!
I have linked your candy in my sidebar and am one of your newest followers! xx
Posted on my sidebar! Happy Blogoversary!!! Thanks for a chance to win some candy!
-Stacie
Hi Georgia, I can't believe you've been blogging for a year, how time flies! Happy blogaversary and I'm off to link up your gorgeous candy. Hugs and love, Chris xx
Hi Georgia! Happy Blogoversary! thanks for the chance to win :)
http://kristallikhandmade.blogspot.com/2010/01/24.html
I was born in Georgia)))))
Hi from Ukraine and thanX for the chance to win!
Happy Blogoversary!
I also try to happiness.
Happy Blogoversary! I've added a linked picture of your candy to the right side column of my blog under "The Candy Bar". Thanks for the chance to win these fabulous goodies :)
Hello Georgia!!
I hope I can take part in this candy)) I became a follower already.
Many thanks for the chance to win this nice candy. I linked it on sidebar.
http://larisa-raznosti.blogspot.com/
Many hugs from Larisa.
Hi Georgia happy blogaversary, I hadn't realised you had only blogged for a year wow what wonders you have achieved in that year not only your own blog but also your own challenge blog. I am now wondering what new adventure you will embark on this year, in the crafty world that is)lol.
I am entering your candy draw on behalf of my 10 year old niece who just started crafting towards the end of last year but I have not been able to entice her into a blog as yet. I have linked it on my sidebar.
Kim xXx
Hi,Georgia!I just signed up as a follower of yours and wanted to wish you good luck. my blog
http://pishitejulie.blogspot.com/ I'm putting a link to your blog candy on my sidebar.
Greetings from Russia,
Ukka
Happy Blogaversary!! and thankssomuch for the chance to win this lovely lot!! Ruth x
Happy blogoversary G. Thanks for the opportunity of winning this lovely candy - I'll link you in my sidebar.
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgia! Brand new follower here. Congrats on your first blogaversary. I'm really enjoying your creations so far, you're really talented =) I've put a pic in my sidebar. Keep up the great work and good luck in 2010!
Hi Georgia,
Happy Blogaversary!
I've put a pic in my sidebar.
Happy Blogaversary! I put this on my sidebar and I signed up to follow (first time I've seen your blog - lovely cards!)
Happy Blogaversary! lovely blog candy!! thank you for the chance to win :)
I have linked your candy on my sidebar.
Hugs,
Agus
Happy bloaversary Georgia, thank you for the chance of winning. luv gina xx
PS i have some candy too please enter. xx
Wow Thanks for the chance at all your candy I follow and have linked you all up
sorry for my english spero di vincere un saluto dall'Italia bye bye rosa
public tomorrow h.15.13 the post on http://blogcandymania.blogspot.com/
Wow Georgia, Happy Blogoversary to you. The Blogcandy is wonderful, thanks for the chance to win. I've linked you on my sidebar....
I love your cat, Fizzy look's like my cat "Sternchen". Please have a look on my Blog :-)))....Thank you.
Hugs
Heike
Hi! you've got sweet cande!!!Thanks for chance ti win!!!
http://usatik.blogspot.com/
Congrats, I didn't even started yet but I am in love with cardmaking already. Count me in.
sudzui@yahoo.com
Happy blogaversary!! Thank you so much for the chance to win :) I've added a link of this candy on my sidebar. I'm offering candy too if you want to participate ;)
Hugs
Hazel
Hi Georgia x Think your blog candy is PURRRRRFECTT!!! x Have popped you on my sidebar: http://www.charitycrafter.blogspot.com
As I do all my crafting for charity, you candy will sure coming in handy x
Leigh x
Hi georgia - fantastic blog and well done on the blogoversary - added apiccie and link to my blog - thanks for the chance
Happy Blogiversary!!!
Lovely blog candy!!!
Good luck to all!!!
My link is http://scraperror.blogspot.com/
Happy Blogiversary, good luck in new year!
I've linked you to my sidebar, delightful candy esp stamps - I just like this kind!
Thanks for the chance and hugs from Russia!
muchas gracias por dejarme participar!!! ke lindo blog!!! felicidades, tiene mucha cratividad!!! soy seguidora tuya!
http://kossdesings.blogspot.com/
hey!! i like your blog :D y so cute!!!
and this is my blog! :D
http://yassyworld.blogspot.com/
my gosh georgia! you certainly have alot going on. congratulations on your blogaversary! i have yet to attract 10 people to mine. your info is on my blog: http://rush8888.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-candyno-not-mine_20.html
Happy blogaversary Georgia!
Thanks for the chance to win this awesome candy! Linked it on my sidebar and I'm your follower. Thank you!!!
And welcome to my blog...
Hi georgia! What a sweet Candy!!!Fantastic!!!I added a link to the sidebar http://feklusha.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much for the chance to take part!!!
Greetings from Russia,
Fekla
Hi Georgia,
thanks for the chance to win. The stamps are perfect!
kisses
Hi Georgia! thank you for the chance to win :)
I have linked your candy on my blog
http://volshebnayashkatulochka.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-post_07.html
Thanks for this contest!
http://scrappinsquiggles.blogspot.com/2010/01/blog-candy-12.html
Hi Georgia,
I thought I popped in a few days ago and left a message but I must have just imagined it, LOL. Congratulations on a year of blogging. Your creations are lovely and it's hard to believe you're only 13! I've put a photo and link on my blog and I'd love to join your giveaway.
Hi Georgia, congratulations on the Blogaversary - I am going to have a stroll through your Blog!! Thanks for the opportunity to play for this YUMBLY Candy (love the stamp set) I am off to link you to my Blog:
http://lovelylindascraftcentral.blogspot.com
and would love you to visit sometime! Thanks again for the opportunity to play! {{{hugs}}}
Замечательная конфета!
Очень хочу участвовать!
Моя ссылка на панели слева:
http://magis200905.blogspot.com/
Hello Georgia!!!
Happy Blogoversary!!
Thanks for the chance to win these lovely candies!!!
I will put a link in my sidebar!!!
http://morningamerica1.blogspot.com/
Hugs!!
Hallo,
oh, deine Katze ist süß oben im Banner.
ein tolles candy hast du, vielen dank
lg gila
Thanks Georgia for the chance to win this great candy! And happy blogoversary!! :)
Happy Blogoversary!
You make wonderful cards, have an eye for details and a great creative talent!
Thanks for the chance to win the awsome candy. I have linkes to you in my sidebar at http://sakkalo.blogspot.com.
Thanks for the chance at winning . I posted it on my sidebar-blog candy! hugs from Michigan
Happy Blogoversary! Great giveaway! Linked it on my sidebar and I'm your follower. Thank you!
Congrats on your blogaversary! You are very talented and your cards are great inspiration!
Wishing you much continued success on your blog!
Hugs
Juli
Congratulations on your first anniversary in blogland!
Thanks for being generous enough to offer such gorgeous candy to win!
I'll leave a link on my sidebar spreading the news for you.
Regina*
Hi Georgia,
Your cards are so cute and fun.
I have linked your candy on my sidebar and became a follower.
xoxo
Hi Georgia,
All I can say is WOW - I cannot believe you are only 13 and have put together such an amazing blog with such beautiful artwork on it! You are quite talented - your mum must be quite proud of you! :-)
I LOVE your cats and have 2 of my own which you can see at my blog, Create With Joy - come visit when you have a moment, my boys will put a smile on your face!
Creatively yours,
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
P.S. NOT trying to sneak a 2nd entry in here but I was so blown away by your talent, I forgot to mention in my last post that I DID put your cany on my sidebar, so please enter me in the drawing - thanks!
Ramona :-)
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment