Hello! Just a very quick post tonight to show you this card I made for my blogging friend, Fern, who turned twelve on Friday!
I cut the flowers out of paper from the same range as the backing paper.
I've decided to enter it into this week's Creative Inspirations Challenge - looks like I'm just in time! :) The theme over there is to use something new! I've used a new stamp from a set that I absolutely love that my mum treated me to when she went to the NEC last time. Thanks so much Mum, I love these stamps! I have also used some new papers, which my mum also bought me from the NEC - they're sooo pretty! :)
I can't remember who the image is by because I've thrown away the packet. The sentiment is made by the same company as the image. The colouring was done with Pro Markers, the papers are Dovecraft, as well as the flowers, the little flower centres, dew drops and glitter are from my stash.
Thanks for looking, and have a lovely week! Uh-oh, looks like there's more snow forecast on Wednesday - it's never-ending, lol! :D
Love, Georgia xx
P.S. Thanks for all the candy entries so far, good luck!





13 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous - love the colours and papers. That is one adorable, beautifully coloured image and stunning flowers.
Can't wait to see you in March - I've booked my flights today so now I'm getting all excited.
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgia,
I'm sure your friend loved her card, it's so pretty. I think the stamp might be by Fairydoodle.
Fiona x
Thats the sweetest card, sure she will love it!
Hi Georgia, Wow gorgeous card! Such a sweet image and gorgeous papers. Love the flowers.
Lisa x
PS: I think the stamp is a Fairy Doodle set.
Oh Georgia this is adorable and so beautifully coloured!!! Fern is so lucky to receive one of your gorgeous cards!!
Hugs xx
What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love your image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Absolutely adorable, hun! I just love this sweet image...WOW and your colouring is sensational! Love those yummy papers and pretty flowers what a lovely b-day card! You sure a lucky duck to have such a nice craft mum to get you such lovely supplies, smile!
Big hugs,t
Wonderful card Georgia, the image is adorable and beautifully coloured, and I love your layered flowers.
Nicki, :0)
Really really pretty Georgia, I love how you've made your matching flowers. And what a fab mum you've got buying you lovely craft stash!
Gorgeous Georgia,
Love Sarita xx
Beautiful card Georgia, such a pretty choice of papers and colours and the image is definitely uber cute...I love your pretty little flowers and the little beaded centres :) Donna x
Beautiful card Georgia and you have coloured it beautifully, I am sure your friend will love it.
louise xx
Thanks so much for this absolutley stunnign card Georgia!!! XXX :O)
I loved it!
Fern xx
Fabulous card, another super sweet image!
Your colouring is wonderful Georgia.
Hugs
Carole x
Post a Comment