Hi there! Sorry I haven't posted very much recently - I lost my mojo a bit and just didn't have the will to make a card, plus I had ridiculous amounts of homework on Monday and Tuesday, but I'm glad I got it out of the way rather than leaving it until last minute.I made this card using one of the lovely sketches over at this week's Mojo Monday Challenge. I used this image as I though he was really cheerful and went well with the papers.
Materials:
Image: Alota
Sentiment: Studio G
Colouring: Pro Markers
Papers: K&Co.
Embellishments: From my stash
I had a 'wear something red' day today at school and everyone had to make a donation to the Haiti appeal. I wasn't going to be able to dress up, but thankfully I found a long-lost red top in my drawer and I'm glad I found it as I don't think I saw a single person in uniform!
Anyway, I'd better go now and have a nice soak in the bath, and then I'm going to get into my pyjamas early and chill while I've got no homework to do, yay! :)
Thanks for looking!
Love, Georgia xx





13 comments:
Gorgeous card Georgia love the papers and enjoy your rest lol. luv gina xx
I just love those pastel shades! It's lovely, Ruth x
This is so much fun Geeg and the colours are stunning! I love your beautiful colouring and that's such a fine choice of image too!
The flower is really pretty and this card would definitely put a smile on someone's face ;o)
Love ya, Mum xxxx
This is a gorgeous card Georgia, love the image and it really loooks lovely with those papers, it has a summery feel to it. Beauitful colouring too.
Kim xXx
Super sweet little card Georgia, such bright fun colours and the image is adorable! I hope you've had a nice relaxing evening away from the dreaded homework...its Crunchie Friday tomorrow and then the weekend! YAY! :) Donna x
So adorable,I love Alota images and the colours are so pretty!!! Enjoy you homework free evening!!
Hugs xx
What a lovely cheerful card Georgia, and so well coloured.
Fiona x
Such a pretty colour scheme for this cute image - love the fresh, clean feel to your card!! Take care, Juliex
Gorgeous card, hun, love the sweet image you have used and the colours are divine.
Ooohhhhh no homework sound good to me LOL
Hugs Tab xxx
What a cute card Georgia, love the image and papers.
Glad you managed to get your homework done...not as exciting as making cards I guess!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Carole x
Fab card Georgia, such a fun image.
So glad you found a red jumper and were able to join in for such a worthwhile cause,
Love Sarita xx
This is so sweet Georgia! Lovely papers and cute image.
Lisa x
I adore these colours, so fun!
Post a Comment