Pages

Monday, 15 June 2009

Penny Black Birthday Challenge


Hi! Just a quick post to show you my card for the Penny Black birthday celebration challenge.
It's very basic and I really don't like it that much but it's all I have time for tonight!
Materials:
Image: Penny Black
Sentiment: Printed off the computer
Gems: From my stash
Flowers: From my stash
Brads: PaperMania
Ribbon: PaperMania
Butterfly Stamp: Borrowed from Mum
I made it for my Grandma and Grandad's anniversary, coming up in July.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of your week! :)
Love, Georgia xx

16 comments:

tracie said...

Gorgeous card, love all the pink and fab image. Thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC.. good luck with my candy
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Mephisto said...

HI,
thanks for your Comment in German :-)
Thats fine!
Your Card is wonderful!

Thanks for joining in the PBSC-Birthdaychallenge and my Candy.

Domi

Rach said...

this is fantastic Georgia, your image is coloured beautifully., hugs rachxx

Donna said...

Beautiful card Georgia, such a cute image, one of my fav PB stamps I think! Love the little butterflies and the way you have positioned your ribbon, very nice indeed :) Donna x

Beth said...

Gorgeous card! This is such a sweet stamp and I love the girly colour scheme!

Good luck with the candy draw and thanks for joining in!

Beth xx

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Your Grandma & Grandad will love it.

Lisa x

Caroline said...

Lovely card Georgia! Love the image and your colouring is perfect. Caroline x

cats whiskers said...

Morning dear, this is a truly stunning creation love your colour choice and beautiful colouring
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia,l love the image and papers..

Hugs Riet.x

Mina said...

wow all your cards are lush Georgia...I thoroughly enjoyed making my card for the colours you chose for Colour Create, fantastic choice well done xxx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Oh what is not to like?? This is lovely. Great colours and such a cute image. Love the ribbon at an angle.
Judy xx

Marcea said...

What a wonderful card hun. Just adore all the pink and the sweet image. I am so pleased you could join us on our special week. Good luck with my birthday candy
-x-

Tab said...

Oh wow your card is fabulous, just adore the sweet image and the colours and papers are divine!
Hugs Tab xxx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet colours :o)

x

Sanne said...

Take a look on my blog , you are the ......

Hugs sanne

Carole said...

LOVE this card! Super sweet image and amazing colouring.
Hugs
Carole x