Pages

Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge #21


Hellooo! :)
Here is the card I am entering into this weeks' Inspirational Card Sketches Challenge.
There is a fab sketch over there at the moment so I decided to enter using my new paper pad.
I'm trying to start layering up my cards a bit more - I'm used to just using one sheet of paper and then putting on my image and embellishments but I'm trying to use more different papers on my cards and add embossed card for texture.



Materials:
Image: Tilda
Sentiment: Studio G
Flower Stamp: 7 Gypsies
Backing Papers: K & Co. - Roam
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Gems: PaperMania

Oops! I've just suddenly realised that I missed a little part of the sketch! There are supposed to be three little circles at the top left hand corner of the brown rectangle but I forgot! Oh well, I suppose it won't hurt. ;)

Anyway, I'd better sign out now as I need to pack my school bag for tomorrow.
Thanks for taking the time to visit! :)

Georgia xx












19 comments:

Vicky said...

What a cute card, great colour matching and layering and don't worry about the circles, your card is fab.
Thanks for joining in with ICS this week, hope to see you again.
:)x

Karen said...

What a lovely card and I love the colour scheme that you have chosen.
Thanks for joining us this week at ICS
Karen x

Donna said...

Cracking card Georgia, this is one of my fav Tilda images and I love the colours you have used...delish papers too :) Donna x

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Adorable card. Tilda is colored beautifully! Glad you were able to join us this week at ICS!

Regina said...

beautifully done.. Thanks for playing along at ICS!

Tara said...

You've done so well with this one Geeg! The colours are really pretty and you've bought out the subtle tones in the backing paper beautifully! xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia:)..
Your card is `beautiful`..
I love your take on the sketch x
Thanks for joining in with
I-C-S :)...
Enjoy the rest of your week :) x

Tricia said...

simply STUNNING for such a young lady! Glad you are aspiring to scrapbook! Love the take on the sketch this week!

wendipooh13 said...

wonderful card and love the colors and embossing to add texture!!! great job using the IC sketch!!!

Jeni Glee said...

Great image, great card....I love it!

Fink said...

Love how you split up the embellies to all corners! Cute

Kim Costello said...

Wonderful card Goergia, love what you did with the sketch, fab image and coloured so beautifully!!! HuGs Kim :)

Tab said...

Beautiful card hun, love the image that you have used and the colours are delish too!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Beautiful card Georgia, I love the papers and you did a fab job with the layering, The Tilda is so sweet and your colouring gorgeous, Have a great weekend, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Making Creative Memories in Thyme said...

Such a cute little card! I lvoe it! Blessings, Kim

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Georgia.

Hugs Riet.x

Liz Weber said...

Gorgeous card and colours Georgia - that cute little image is so pretty! Thanks for using ICS #21

Dawn♥ said...

Sweetie don't worry about the three circles. Your card is perfect as is. Gorgeous job well done on usin the ICSketch this week. Welcome to ICS by the way. It's great to have you join us. WE hope to see more of your creations in the coming weeks. :)
♥Dawn♥

Unknown said...

Georgia, if you're making cards like this now, you have a wonderfully creative future ahead of you!

Thanks for joining us at ICS this week.

x