Pages

Sunday, 7 June 2009

A Card...At Last!

UPDATE: I've just received this lovely award from Fern so I'll quickly pass it on. Thanks a lot Fern! :)
I'd like to pass it on to:
Tara (Mum) - Happily Ever Crafting
Vicky - Cuddly Cards
Riet - Riet's Blog
Nikki - Bunny-Zoe's Blog
Jo - Rambling Boots
See below for my card...



Hi there! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while - I've been quite busy this week.
I'm not looking forward to having to get up early tomorrow but I'm counting down the weeks until the summer holidays now! I can't wait to start year nine as I'll be starting my GCSE courses!
I haven't enetred this card into any challenge as it was a bit spur-of-the-moment. I got some new papers from Hobbycraft yesterday.








Materials:
Image: Daisy and Dandelion
Sentiment: Studio G
Flowers: Prima
Brad: PaperMania
Gems: Club Green
Ribbon: From My Stash
Backing Papers: K & Co. - Roam
Yellow Gem (Centre of Flower on Image): From Carole
Distressing Inks: Ranger

Thanks for looking at my card! I hope you had a nice weekend! :)

Love from, Georgia xx





















11 comments:

Victoria said...

Fab card Georgia! Love these cute images and your new k&co papers are gorgeous!
Hope you've had a good wekend!
Hugs, Vicky -x-

Donna said...

Cracking card Georgia, such a cute image and lovely papers you have used and the sentiment is fab too! My children are looking forward to the school hols too...espesh my eldest...he will be going into year 11 in September and he has just finished his mock GCSE's...he doesn't have a scooby what he wants to do when he leaves school tho lol! :) Donna x

Tab said...

Fabulous card sweetie, love the colours and your new papers....oooh its so nice having new stash! Not long now till the end of term and then you have a lovely long hols to look forward too!
Hugs Tab xxx

Anonymous said...

Nice that you finally had time to make a card Georgia and what a fabulous one it is! Love this sweet rabbit :-) Gorgeous flowers and colouring too.
The yellow gem is perfect in the centre of the daisy!
Have a great week.
Hugs
Carole x

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gogeous card! I love this cute rabbit. Perfect for your new K&Co papers.

Lisa xx

Anonymous said...

your card is delicious sweetie, I love your cute image, and your papers are gorgeous, won't be long now till you break up for the summer.. hugs rachxx

Fern said...

Gorgeous card Georgia.
I have something for you on my blogx

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Lovely card Georgia! it is nice to make one just because.. Love the cute image and the little pearl in the flower. Great work!
Judy xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Hello sweetie, Congratulations on receiving your award and thank you so much for passing to me :-) Your card is so cute and I love the sweet bunny and those fab papers, gorgeous colouring as always and great idea to add the little gem to the flower centre, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Victoria said...

Cute card Georgia. Had to pop over and say thanks for setting us such a fab challenge this week over on colour create! Haven't used die cuts in ages so made a great change for me.

Your blog is lovely by the way, you'll be taking over from your mum if she's not carefull!

Victoria
x