Pages

Saturday, 20 June 2009

Look What I've Got!

Hi! I just wanted to show some pictures of the lovely things that have come in the post for me this morning!
From Katy, I received this gorgeous handmade notebook!
I absolutely love it and am so pleased - thank you so much Katy!




Here is a closer view:




















Here is the inside - can't wait to get writing!
















Also, I'd like to say a big thank you to Sanne. I entered her blog candy about a couple of weeks ago and I won! The candy arrived today with this stunning card (see below).
Thanks so much Sanne, I really appreciate it! :)












Thanks for looking and a huge thank you to Katy and Sanne! :)
Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful reations Georgia,l love the images and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

katy said...

Hi Georgia, I'm so pleased you like it :) Hugs Katy x

Donna said...

Lovely goodies you have received Georgia, I'm sure you''ll have great creating with your new candy :) Donna x

Lexxie said...

wow, you lucky thing Georgia. I'm sure you'll get loads of pleasure from all your goodies!
Love Sarita xx

Carole said...

Wow Georgia, you have been lucky! Have fun with everything!
Hugs
Carole x