Also, here is the lovely award I've had from Heather. I'd like to pass it on to everyone who takes the time to visit my blog, I really appreciate it!
Thanks so much Heather! :)

Thanks for looking! x

| You Are Milk Chocolate |
![]() You often think of the future, and you are always working toward your ideal life. Also nostalgic, you rarely forget a meaningful moment... even those from long ago. |
4 comments:
Well it's official then Geeg........ she really is the laziest cat ever, lol! xx
How gorgeous is Fizzy? Love her white whiskers! My cat is lying in the sun right now!
Congrats on your award.
Hugs
Carole x
Hi Georgia, your photo's are brilliant, Fizzy looks so cute and my dog Zack was doing this exact same thing today, although if he'd spotted Fizzy I there would have been a lot of spitting and chasing going on :D, well done on getting the award too, it's very sweet. Hugs, Chris xx
Hi Georgia Love the photos of your cat one of mine lays in the sun the other hides under a tree lol.
Well done on the award to hun. luv gina xx
Post a Comment