Jackson - The King Of Pop
Hello - hope everyone's had a good weekend! The weather hasn't been very good in Staffordshire but it's supposed to warm up in the middle of the week, emphasis on the word 'supposed'!
This card is for this week's Crafty Monkeys Challenge. The challenge over there is to use buttons on your card.
I am also sending this card to Sanne whose candy I won recently. This is just a little thank you card.
Materials:
Image: Joanna Sheen - Messy Rabbit
Backing Paper: PaperMania
Sentiment: Studio G
Glitter: Stickles
Buttons: Unknown
Flowers: Prima
Brad: From my stash
Ribbon: PaperMania
Colouring: ProMarkers
Here's a closer view:
I'm really excited at the moment, partly because the new Harry Potter film is going to be released soon! Sorry, I'm a bit of a Harry Potter freak, tee hee! :)
Also, at my school, once a year we have a week called PINC Week, (PINC stands for Participate, Innovate, Negotiate and Cooperate). Basically, we just get to have a few days off timetable. On Wednesday 1st July I am going to the cinema for a backstage tour and then a private screening of a film. On Thursday 2nd July I am going to Alton Towers, I've never been before so I'm really excited! On Friday 3rd July I am doing a yoga workshop - I'll need lots of practice on my Wii Fit! :)
Sorry, I hope I haven't bored you too much!
Thanks a lot for looking. Love, Georgia xx





13 comments:
I love this Geeg - you make such beautiful cards with your Messy Rabbit images and your layout is brilliant!
Very thoughtful too making this card to say thanks for your candy ;o) xxx
Gorgeous little card Georgia and a super cute image...love how you have coloured this little fella and the design papers you have used are perfect. It sounds like you have a busy time ahead of you, but I'm sure you'll have lots of fun :) Donna x
What a beautiful card Georgia,l love the image and papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Oh So sweet Georgia! Love your messy rabbit he is just tooooo cute! love the glitter on his paws...nice touch! He's coloured beautifully!
Sounds like you have lots of great plans for your summer hols...yoga workshop that sounds like fun!
Enjoy your fun activities at school, hun!
Big Hugs,t
Hi Hunny - I'm trying to keep up with commenting but I'm so busy I'm getting further and further behind - forgive!!
Love this - it's fabulous, great papers and fantastic colouring. Sounds like you have a fun week ahead. Do some Yoga for me, I haven't had time to go to a class for ages now and haven't been doing much at home. I'm a Harry Potter fan too and also like playing the games on my PS.
My cat is a 'common or garden' rescue moggy. He was taken from his mummy at two weeks old so hasn't much of a clue about being a cat. For £3000 I would expect star treatment and a private jet for him (lol).
hugs Heather xx
Very pretty :) You are the winner of my Penny Black candy btw georgia so could you please email me your address? Thank you! Happy Crafting! xxx
Hi Georgia i love the messy rabbits and you have made such a lovely card gorgeous papers too. luv gina xx
Hello Georgia, I love the image and I love your colouring with the proMarkers. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxx
Oh this is such a sweet card hun, love the image and the colours are divine! Enjoy your fun time away from school, sounds like a blast!
Hugs Tab xxx
Your card is so pretty Georgia, Your colouring is beautiful and I love the Messy bunny. I've just bought this stamp for Zoe. Have fun with all the activities at school. Big Hugs, Nikki x
This is just gorgeous georgia!! I love your cute rabbit and your colouring is sooooooo good. The buttons are such a great addition!
Enjoy your fabulous week!
Judy xx
Delicious card Georgia, just adore this messy rabbit!
Hugs
Carole x
Great card, love the Messy Rabbit image, and the papers you have used.
Sam x
Post a Comment