Hello! Here is a picture of the things I bought from Hobbycraft yesterday! I got some brilliant deals and am really pleased as I've got loads of pretty papers and embellishments!
Just in case you can't see much from the picture, here is what I bought:
Three packets of white card, four packs of fifty patterned papers, two small packs of brads and one bumper pack of brads, a pack of six ribbon coils, three rolls of patterned ribbon, a roll of double-sided tape, some silicone glue, a pack of dome stickers, five sets of sticky gems in different shapes and colours, two mini bunches of paper flowers! (Not much then - tee hee!).
Thanks for looking! Love from, Georgia xxxx





6 comments:
Lucky you! Cant wait to see all your creations. Luv Caroline x
Awesome finds! Can't wait to see them in one of your beautiful items! Happy Scrapping!
Hi Georgia, It all looks great! You'll have more stash than your mum in no time! I look forward to seeing what you do with it all.
Michele x
Welcome to the world of blogging and crafting. Looks like you had a great time at Hobbycraft. Looking forward to seeing what you make with them.
Sam x
Fantastic - I see you had a great time shopping. Enjoy playing with your new stash.
Hugs,
Jo x
Sorry if I've posted loads of comments on the same post about the award you have given me but my computer is very twitchy at the moment!
Didn't you do well at Hobbycraft. You can obviously spot a bargain and managed to make your money go a long way! You'll be able to make gorgeous cards with all this lovely new craft stash, can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment