Pages

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Goodies!





Hi! Here is the card I made using the wonderful goodies sent to me by Jo! The backing paper, image and flowers were from her and it was very kind of her to think of me!



I also had a go at doing some stitching around the edges with my sewing machine - it was going well but went a bit dodgy on the bottom edge. Never mind!



As for the materials, I'm not sure where most of it came from as most of it is what I received from Jo. The sentiment is: 'Kolette Hall', the glitter is Craft Planet and the ribbon is from my stash.





Here is what I received!

















And look at the beautiful folder and tag that Jo made!


Thanks for looking!
Love from,
Georgia
xx

16 comments:

Tara said...

This is beautiful G, you've used your goodies so well and Jo will love to see what you've done! xx

Eija said...

Lovely cards Georgia!

xx Eija

gina g said...

Fab card you've made Georgia and lots of lovely goodies too. gina xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card Georgia love your image and the flowery paper. Your stitching looks great.
Lyndsey xx

Tab said...

My word sweetie, your card is stunning! I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully! How lucky are you getting all that delish stash from Jo, it looks divine! Have lots of fun with it.
Hugs Tab xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is beautiful Georgia, really sweet image and gorgeous paper.
What a lovely gift from Jo...looks like you're going to be very busy!
Carole :D

jacque4u2c said...

Just beautiful. Great job.

Heather "Hev" said...

WOW Georgia :) What a very talented girl you are!!

I look forward to seeing more of your creations :)

Have a wonderful day!

Caroline said...

There is an award for you on my blog. Caroline x

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, Thank you for entering my blog candy.
love
Zoe
xxxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is beautiful Georgia and love your colouring of this sweet girl and pretty paper. Well done on your stitching too and it looks fabulous, i'm still not very brave with my machine. Wow, and look at all those wonderful goodies too, Hope you have a great weekend,
Big Hugs, Nikki x

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Such a pretty card! Your colouring is lovely and well done on the stitching. I have never tried stitching on a card (not brave enough lol!) x

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, you've made such a beautiful card with your gorgeous goodies from Jo, I bet she loves it too. Wonderful colouring of that cute image and the paper and embellishments are perfect. I think your sewing looks brilliant, I've never tried sewing on a card (that might be because I don't have a sewing machine LOL), I'm sure it isn't easy, so well done for giving it a go. Have a great weekend and lots of fun with your new stash. Chris x

Tara Godfrey said...

Georgia, your card is so pretty! I love the whimsical shape of your card brilliant! The image is so sweet and coloured beautifully! I am sure, Jo, is so pleased that you are enjoying her goodies! Oh, I love your sewing!!!
Your blog is fabulous too...you've been so busy...great creations!
Hugs,t

Lexxie said...

WOW Georgia, I'm so envious! What gorgoeous goodies you received. Your card is very very pretty, and I think you have done a fab job with your sewing machine.
Love Sarita xx

Carly said...

Hey Georgia,
Happy to hear that you just started a blog.
Love how your papers.


xxCARLYxx