Pages

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

I've Been Tagged!


Hi, I've been tagged! I had to upload the sixth picture out of the sixth folder of my computer!
This is a picture of me on holiday in 2006 in the Costa Del Sol in Spain. We went to a crocodile park and me and my brother got to hold baby crocodiles! I was nervous at first but their mouths had been taped up so they couldn't bite!
I was nine here, almost ten. They felt really strange as I expected them to be hard and rough but their tummies were soft and warm!
Also, I have to write ten interesting facts about myself so here goes!
-1- I love to write and have had two poems published.
-2- I would love to have children when I am older.
-3- I don't know where I'd be without capital letters! It drives me crazy when people miss out capital letters for names, places, titles etc. (Yes, I am fussy! Tee hee!).
-4- I am a strange eater - most people mix their foods together and eat things together for mixed tastes but I always eat each separate component of my meal one at a time! Weird, I know!
-5- When I can't get to sleep at night, I design my dream house in my head and it usually helps me drop off!
-6- I'm a bit of a list maker! I make 'to-do-lists' of what I need to do, even if I don't finish everything on it!
-7- I am very interested in how the brain works and am planning to take psychology as a GCSE option when I pick them after half-term!
-8- My favourite thing to eat in the whole world is chocolate fudge cake - I could eat a swimming pool full of them!
-9- I collect perfume! I must have at least fifteen or sixteen bottles on my shelf in my wardrobe!
-10- I hate being late! I take after my dad, not my mum! As she is late for everything!
Thanks for reading my facts!
Georgia xxxx

8 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous photo Georgia and you are braver than me even if it is a baby! lol Oh yes, it drives me mad when Zoe misses her capitals, I love lists and hate being late too!, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Tara said...

Love this piccie Geeg, we had such a fun day, didn't we?
Love Mum xxx
PS. See I didn't forget my capital letters and I got you to school on time this morning, lol! xx

Heather said...

That's a photograph for an Scrapbook if you ever do one - it's super.
I identify with quite a few of the things on your list - especially 3, 4 (except I can't eat food off bue plates)5 (I design cards when I can't sleep)6 and 7.
House Mouse stamps have arrived so I'll be stamping some up for you this weekend.
hugs Heather xx

Lexxie said...

The photo is so cute Georgia and you were very brave holding that little croc even if his mouth was taped up!
Reading your 10 facts, I think we have a lot in common, as I love chocolate fudge cake and am always making lists (even if I do forget where I've put them most of the time but then am a little older than you lol)
Love Sarita xx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Georgia, fab pic I dont think I would have been able to hold it. I love Choc fudge cake too, in fact hadit on sat when I went out for a meal.
Lyndsey xx
Please do me a favour, The song Honey, Honey on your playlist, do you know what film it is off. I am sure I have recently seen a film with this song in and I cant remember what i is called. Its driving me mad now and I cant get the song out of my head. xxx

The Crafty Blonde said...

Hi Georgia, me again. I hav remembered its from Mama Mia. How could I forgt that!!!!!.
Thats what happens when you get to 30 your brain goes to mush.
Lyndsy xx

Michele said...

Hi Georgia, what a great picture, my children did something similar in Florida when they were younger. My daughter is now 23 and I had to call her to have a look when I read No.4 on your list as she is exactly the same as you when she eats and you are the only other person we know who does that! She loves Chocolate fudge cake too!
I have something for you on my blog.
Michele xx

Chris said...

Hi Georgia, I love the picture! You were very brave holding the croc, I'd have run a mile tee hee. It was lovely to read some facts about you. My Son eats the same way as you, one thing at a time so that made me laugh and also about your Mum always being late and you being on time. I go to sleep dreaming up drawings or cards, unfortunately I can never remember those ideas in the morning LOL! Chris x