Yet another post! This is my card that I am entering into number fourteen of the Crafty Monkeys Challenge. I used some of my new stuff I bought from Hobbycraft (see previous post).
I tried out Distressing Inks on the edge of my embossed panel.
Materials:
Stamp: Penny Black
Sentiment: Kolette Hall
Brad: PaperMania
Flower: Prima
Sticker (in centre of flower): PaperMania
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Paper: PaperMania
Thank you for looking - I hope you like my card!
Georgia xx





11 comments:
What a gorgeous card. I love the Penny Black image you have used, he is such a cutie ! Fab colour too !
Hugs,
Jo x
Fab card love the B image he looks so cheeky just hanging there. Love your sentiment stam t the bottom looks ab. The papers are lovely like how you have used the green pack to cordinate with yur image.
Lndsey xx
Such a fab card Geeg, I love the green paper and that flower looks amazing! xx
Another lovely card Georgia. That paper is so pretty and goes so well with your image. Well done with the distressing, it looks fab.
Michele x
This is gorgeous Georgia. Green is one of my favourite colours, especially bright green!
It's a lovely bright card and I love the image as well,
Love Sarita xx
Hi Georgia, This card is so lovely! I luv the papers/colours you have used. x
Fabulous card Georgia and just love the image, embossing and pretty paper, Hugs, Nikki x
WOW - an amazing card Georgia - I love it to bits. (You'll soon be better than Mum - but SHHH!!! don't tell her I said so)
hugs Heather xx
Fab card, Georgia! Love the colours so fresh and the image is toooooo cute!! Great colouring, hun! Your blog is looking fab and a very popular place...congrats!!!
Hugs,t
What a lovely card! I love the colour scheme! your image is so beautifully coloured and I love how you have inked the edges of your embossed panel. Great card! Congrats on all your awards!!
Judy x
Hello Georgia, I love your pretty card and I love the Sweet Frog. Thank you for joining in with this weeks challenge.
love
Zoe
xxx
Post a Comment