Pages

Monday, 19 January 2009

My First Award!


Hi! I'm so pleased! I've received my first award from Heather! (Rica). Thanks so much Rica!
Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to leave me a comment - I really appreciate it! I am going to pass this award on to: Chris, Tab, Zoe, Nikki and Michele.
Once you have received the award, please pass it on to five more people of your choice.
Over and Out!
Love, Georgia xxxx

3 comments:

Zoe said...

Hello Georgia, Thank you for the pretty award.
love
Zoe
xxxxx

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Congratulations on receiving your award Georgia and thank you sweetie for passing it to me.. it's gorgeous and I will put it on my blog post for tomorrow, Big Hugs, Nikki x

Michele said...

Congratulations on your award Georgia, you really deserve it, your cards are lovely and thank you for passing it on to me. I love getting awards - as I'm sure you do and you will receive alot more with such fab cards.
Michele x