Hello! Here is my second card. I decided to go with a purple colour scheme today. The flowery backing paper gave the idea for a flower theme. This time, I tried going round the edge of my image in a peachy colour to give it a 'shadow'. Thank you to all of you who left me comments - I was so pleased!
Materials:
Paper: Unknown - I bought it from a craft market near to where I live.
Flower: Prima
Image: Eloise Greengrass (Stamping Bella)
Brad: Mum's stash (again!)
Sentiment: Dovecraft
Glitter: Craft Planet
I really enjoyed making this card as I have never tried making panels before!
Here is a closer view:
Thanks for looking!
Love from, Georgia xx





16 comments:
You've been very busy today Georgia and I love this card too. The image is gorgeous and so beautifully coloured, I like how you shadowed it to make it pop out. Such a pretty colour scheme and the flowers are lovely. Chris x
Love this one too! Your colouring is fab!
Helen x
Love it! It is just a perfect layout!
Ooooh another beauty I see before my eyes! I love the image, so pretty and you have coloured her beautifully! You have a beautiful style about your cards.
Hugs Tab xxx
Your colouring is so beautiful Georgia and love how you have highlighted this cute image, the papers and flower is so pretty, Big Hugs, Nikki x
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Your colouring is lovely. x
Such a gorgeous card G, you've picked one of my fave stamps to use.... good job I have a fair stash of rubber waiting to be inked heh?
A beautiful card, keep up the good work matey! xx
Stunning card! Fab colouring too!
Great cards Georgia! Love your new blog. You are so lucky to have tara as your mum so you can pinch her yummy stash!
Hugs, Vicky x
What a gorgeous card! love your blog.. well done sweetie!
Hugs, Marlene x
Beautiful card Georgia - I love the colours and the paper is gorgeous. Your colouring is wonderful.
There's an award for you on my blog (I had to give it to Mum as well - we dont want her to be jealous do we?) Will you tell her or shall I?
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgia, well done on starting your own blog. Your cards are great and you should be rally chuffed with yourself. You wil soon be putting you mom to shame lol!!!!!. Love how yo have coloured the image on this one she looks great. Cant wait till see your next creation.
Lyndsey xx
this is so adorable
Thanks for stopping by
http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com
Maggie
Another lovely card Georgia, Well done you. I love the layout and you have used such lovely colours. You should be very proud of yourself. I have added myself as a follower so I can keep up with all your gorgeous creations.
Michele x
Fabulous card Georgia, I love the cute image and the colours are soo pretty. Debbie x
Hi Georgia
What a fantastic blog you have here ! Your cards are stunning, your colouring amazing and I love them all. Keep up the good work and give your Mum a run for her money !!
Hugs to you too,
Jo x
Post a Comment