Hi! Welcome to my blog! This is my first post and here is the card I am entering into this fortnight's 'Crafty Monkeys' challenge. You can also view my mum's cards by clicking on this link: 'Happily Ever Crafting.' The theme of the challenge I am entering is 'Something New' - I have used some new flowers that I had for Christmas. The backing paper is new as well - I bought a bumper PaperMania pack from my local Hobbycraft store.
I have made lots of other cards but that was before I discovered stamping. Anyway, thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment if you like this card.
Materials:
Image: Rubber Romance
Sentiment: Kolette Hall
Flowers: Prima
Gems: Mum's Stash!
Glitter: Craft Planet
Paper: PaperMania
Thanks for looking!





14 comments:
Beautiful card my matey, very sassy! I am looking forward to seeing lots more creations from you now but watch out, I'll know if you've pinched any more of my stash, lol! xx
Hi Georgia - wonderful card and so beautifully done. Love the colours and the image. Your Mum will have to watch out - don't 'pinch' too much of her stuff - she might get mad!!
I'm going to follow you so I can keep my eye on what you're creating - I'm sure it's going to be stunning.
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgia - it's me again - if you ever see any images on my blog you like - let me know and I'll send you some. I've got your address somewhere.
hugs Heather xx
Hi Georgeia, your card is stunning! I love the image and your colouring is beautiful. You've done a great design and it's so bright and cheerful, looks like you picked some lovely papers when you were shopping. Hope you haven't used too much of your Mum's stash or she'll be after you and she'd better watch out anyway as she has some major competition now tee hee! I'll also be following your blog so that I can keep up with what you've been making. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Chris x
Oh, sorry I forgot to mention, like Rica, if there are any images you'd like just let me know, I'd love to send you some. Sorry, also I did a typo on your name doh! Chris x
I see you've inherited your mum's talent for card making! This is a fab card Georgia, and I love the colours you have used. I love cats too and your kitty banner is so cute!
Have added you to my followers list so I can keep an eye on your fab work,
Sarita xx
Hey Georgia, You card is sooo fabulous! The image is tooooo cute and your colouring is fantastic! Yup, I think you are going to give you Mom a run for her money,he,he,he!!! I love your blog too very pretty and the kitty is adorable! Congrats on your new blog...I'm going to follow you so I can keep up with all your great designs!
Big, Hugs, t
P.S.
I know your Mom has a goodly stamp collection going on too, smile, but if you see any images you would like on my blog just let me know and I will pop them off to ya!
I love your card Georgia and your colouring is beautiful, I love the sentiment and paper too, So much fun having your own blog and looks forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations, Hugs, Nikki x
p.s. your blog header is so cute! x
Hello Georgia, I love your pretty card and I love the cute image. Thank you for joining in with our challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxxx
Fab card! Love the colours you've used!
Definitely looks like you've inherited your Mum's crafting talent!
Helen x
oooh delish card, Sweetie! Your work is beautiful and I love your style. The image is fab and I love your colouring. As with everyone else, let me know if you would like some images, cos I'd be more than happy to send you some. Keep up the excellent cards, Sweetie!
Hugs Tab xxx
Gorgeous girly card! Love your blog and looking forward to seeing lots more fab creations!
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love your cute blog header. Looks like you've inherited your mum's fantastic cardmaking skills. Look forward to seeing lots more of your lovely cards. I have added you to my blog list so I can see what you have been making. Hugs x
Hi Georgia, What a great card! You have coloured her so well. Lucky you for having your mum's stash to use and you have definitely inherited her talent for cardmaking.
Michele x
Post a Comment