Pages

Thursday, 3 December 2009

A Card At Last!

Hi everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't posted a card in over a week! My homework's been pretty full-on, but I've managed to get it all done now, so hopefully, unless I get any more tomorrow, I'll have a homework-free weekend, which is a total rarity, lol!

I'm totally in the Christmas mood now! My dad put up our Christmas lights today, and we put the indoor decorations up last weekend, so I'm really excited now!

I made this card for this week's Allsorts Challenge, where the theme is to use buttons. I used my new High Hopes stamp and new papers - I wanted to make a more boyish card for a change, but I'm happy with how it turned out.

One good thing about this time of year, is that there's always loads of great TV on! At the moment I've got X Factor, I'm A Celebrity and one of my favourite programmes, Waterloo Road, shame it's only on once a year!

The image is High Hopes, the papers are K&Co., the star gems are PaperMania, the sentiment is Studio G, the colouring was done with Pro Markers and the rest of the embsllishments are from my stash.


Don't forget to tune into Challenge 3 of the Crafty Calendar Challenge tomorrow - I can't believe it's two whole months since it started! My Design Team card should appear here tomorrow morning if the scheduling works - fingers crossed! :)

Thanks so much for looking! :)
Love from, Georgia xx


6 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

So cute Georgia and I love this fun image, Beautiful colouring sweetie and love the buttons, Big Hugs, Nikki x

jacque4u2c said...

This is just tooooo much fun!!! I just love all the added embellies, especially the buttons!

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Fab card! I love the cute image.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Great fun card georgia...glad the homework is easing up a little...it is Christmas after all!! I love your hippo image and fab layout. I really want a daughter like you...can you come and cook tea up here and give this poor Mum a break??

Big hugs Judy xx

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Georgia,

Love the buttons!

Liz x

Fiona said...

Great card Georgia, loving the hippo and you've coloured him so well.
Fiona x