I was really shocked at the results, were you? I'm so glad Joe got through, but I was really surprised that Olly made it through as well!
I so hope Joe wins tonight though!
Anyway, here is my card for this week's Friday Sketchers Challenge. I'm not very keen on it, but I've warmed to it a bit since I made it earlier.
I can't wait to go and do my Chrismtmas shopping on Thursday! I love buying for other people because it's nice being able to think about each person and choose something that you think they'd like.
The image is Miss Anya from The Greetings Farm, I'm not sure who the papers are by, the lace was from Heather, the sentiment is Studio G, the flowers are Prima, the brads are PaperMania and the rest is from my stash.
Thanks for looking, and I hope you enjoy X Factor tonight, if you're watching! :)

Love, Georgia xx






12 comments:
WOW! How could you not like this card Geeg, it's totally gorgeous and i loved it as soon as I saw it!! The colours work so well together and that lace looks divine!!
GO JOE!!!!!
Love ya, Mum xxx
I agree with your mum Georgia, (on the card anyway-can't comment on X factor I'm afraid)
love the colours and the colouring is fab. Great photo's of Fizzy on your banner, she is gorgeous,
Fiona x
Oh WOW, gorgeous georgia... i just love the fab coloysra nd pretty image, your colouring is beautiful!
I was shocked Olly got through aswell as i was backing Stacey but Joe is a great singer!
Fern xx
Hi Georgia I think the card is gorgeous, what you like lol, beautiful colours and fab image. luv gina XX
Not sure why you wouldn't like it as it is gorgeous, you have captured the colours from the papers so well in your colouring. It's beautiful.
Kim xXx
oooh scrummy - I love the colours you've used on thi sone - fab
Victoria
x
This has got to be one of my favourites, I really love the clean lines and colour combo,Ruth x
What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love your image and papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Dear Georgia, occasionally I landed on your blog and love what I see her. You make wonderful artwork. Will come back from time to time to see what's new.
Perhaps you like to join my blog candy? http://creawitch.blogspot.com/2009/11/weihnachts-candy.html
Love from Switzerland
Karina
gorgeous card hun the colours are lovely and that nice is so scrummy
a really gorgeous card Georgia, the colours that you have used work so well together, great addition of the lace. hugs Rachxx
Hi Georgia, I'm with your Mum, how can you not like this card, its beautiful, great choice of dotty papers and gorgeous lace too...we were routing for Joe last week and we were whooping for joy when he won...I hope your Christmas shopping went well :) Donna x
Post a Comment