Pages

Wednesday, 23 December 2009

A Card At Last, and a Christmas Break!


Hi everyone! I'm sorry it's been so long since I last posted a card, but it's so busy with it being Christmastime. I'm really glad though, because I've done all my homework, my school bag's packed ready for January, and yesterday I sorted through all my craft drawers and cleaned out my room, so it's nice and tidy and organised for Christmas. I don't know what it is about Christmas, but somehow everything has to be perfect so you don't have to worry about it when you're enjoying yourself.

I'm soooo excited now, and I'm really pleased with all the presents I've bought for people! :)


Anyway, here is another Christmas card I've done. I'm really pleased with how it turned out!

The image is Sugar Nellie, I'm not sure who the papers are by, the colouring was done with Pro Markers, the sentiment is part of the backing paper and the poinsettia and embellishments are from my stash.



I won't be posting any more cards now over Christmas, but I'll be back on New Year's Day with my Design Team card for Challenge 4 of the Crafty Calendar Challenge!

I hope everyone has a fantastic Christmas and Happy New Year! :)





Before I go, here's a Christmas picture of Fizzy I edited on Picnik:




Merry Christmas!
Love from, Georgia xx





9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

Very cute!

Kim. said...

Beautiful card, love that image and those papers are gorgeous. Have a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year to you and your famliy.
Kim xXx

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Gorgeous card and you are certainly organised lol, i hope you all have a fantastic Christmas and best wishes for the New Year. luv gina xx

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! I love the papers and such a sweet image.

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Lisa x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love your image and papers.

Merry Christmas.
Hugs Riet.xx

Jane said...

Gorgeous card Georgia! love the cute image and your wonderful colouring and the papers and details are wonderful! Gosh you're so organised! I still have so much to do, hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year, hugs, Jane xxx

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, your card is absolutely beautiful and the image is so striking as are the DP! Well done you for being so organised for Christmas, I wish my two were the same, their bedrooms are still a mess lol! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and I'm sure they'll love the pressies you have bought them :) Donna x

Ruth said...

Hi Georgia,this is really beautiful!I'm sure your mum loves how tidy you are....take it from me ,I have 2 teenage sons and they don't do "tidy"!
Have a great Christmas and I ope you get lots of lovely crafty stuff,Ruth x

Fiona said...

Crikey Georgia I'm impressed! Fancy having all your homework done already, I always did mine at the very last minute.
Your card is lovely, the colours are so co-ordinated and love the image and poinsettia.
Thanks for your comments. Have a good xmas.
Fiona x