Hi! I am soooooooooo excited because I'm going to the Clothes Show Live tomorrow at the NEC in Birmingham with school, as a GCSE textiles trip! I've got everything packed now, spending money, phone, lunch and camera, so I'll make sure I get some really good shots to post on here tomorrow!
Apparently, Gok Wan is going to be there, so hopefully you can expect to see a picture of him on here, if he's there! :)
Well. I'll be back here tomorrow, with a truckload of photos! :)
Bye for now, love, Georgia xx





5 comments:
Have fun Georgia - my daughter's going with her school too!! Wave at her if you see her -hehe!! Juliex
Wow lucky you. Hope you have a great time and see Gok.
Fiona x
Thanks for your comment
Georgia you are so lucky have a wonderful day, can't wait to see your photo's.
Kim xXx
Enjoy yourself Georgia,I look forward to seeing your photos!!!
xx
hope you have a great time hun, i went to the clothes show 2 years ago it was FAB so many bargins !!!!!
Post a Comment