Pages

Friday, 4 December 2009

Crafty Calendar Challenge Design Team Card


Hi! Happy Friday, lol!
I'm at school at the moment, and hopefully this post schedule will work!

Here is my DT card for Challenge 3 at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.
The theme is 'Winter Sparkle'. I wanted to be a little bit bague and steer away from a Christmas challenge, because obivously people wouldn't make Christmas cards after Christmas!
You can't really see the sparkle on my card - there's some glitter on the image and then I've added the red gems too.

The image is Penny Black, the papers are DCVW, the gems are PaperMania, the colouring was done with Pro Markers - the sentiment is Studio G, and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.

Hee hee, I can't wait until Christmas and it's only the 4th of December, lol! ;) That's all my Christmas cards done now, and they're all written and ready to go! :)

Have a great weekend, and see you soon! :)
Love, Georgia xx

8 comments:

Tara said...

Gorgeous card Geeg, I love your snowman coz he's so cute! The papers look scrummy too!
You do make me laugh..... who would have thought that a daughter of mine could be so organised considering how hopeless I am, lol!!
Love ya! Mum xxxx

Victoria said...

so sweet. I can't believe it's challenge three already!!! Must get cracking and make something for the challenge

Victoria
x

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Great card! I also have something for you here!
http://craft-princess.blogspot.com/2009/12/kreativ-blogger-award.html

-Stacie

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Georgia. Cute character!
Clairex

Michele said...

Lovely card Georgia, I love the cute snowman.
Michele x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh so sweet, he is adorable and love the button details. Kim

Carole said...

Wow...love your snowman card Georgia..he's so sweet! Wonderful accents.
You sound super organised...I must get on with writing my cards!
Hugs
Carole x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Fabulous card love the cute snowman. Glad you have a free weekend with no homework make the most of it lol, one of my niece's havestarted at uni now and her course work is unbelievable mind you she wants to be a vet lol.Enjoy the rest of your weekend. luv gina xx