Pages

Tuesday, 24 November 2009

Simon Says Challenge - Animal Antics


Hi! I had great weekend in Wales - apart from when I slipped over in a muddy bog, because I stupidly wore Uggs instead of walking boots and got covered in sludge, lol! ;)

Here is my card for this week's Simon Says Challenge, where the theme is 'Animal Antics'.

My flower was made using Rach's fab tutorial, the one that I used a couple of months ago on another card.
The papers are K&Co., the sentiment and floral stamps are Studio G, the image is Penny Black, the colouring was done with Pro Markers and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.

Anyway, I'll go now and start our tea. I don't know why, I really felt like making tea tonight, because it gives Mum a break. I'm making African chilli and rice and I'm starving! :)

Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments while I was away! :)
Love, Georgia xx

10 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Georgia,i love the images and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Ruth said...

A very pretty card,the rose is beautiful. You have your mum spoiled rotten!! Next time you are in Belfast you can make me some African chilli..it sounds scrummy mm,Ruth x

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love the cute Hedgie.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge.
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Fab card! I love the flower. Glad you enjoyed your weekend in Wales.

Lisa x

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Glad you had a good time in Wales, hope you didn't ruin your uggs though, the card is gorgeous love the papers and your flower is lovely. luv gina xx

Hope you enjoyed your tea. xx

Fiona said...

Really pretty card Georgia, love the layout. Your African Chilli sounds great.
Fiona x

Rach said...

a wonderful card Georgia, so sweet and beautifully put together, hope you enjoyed your african chilli, sound delish.
Hugs Rachxx

Donna said...

Hi Georgia, it sounds like you had a lovely weekend, I hope your ugg boots have recovered lol! Beautiful card, one of my fav PB images and a cracking layout you have used too, the lace is so pretty :) Donna x

Lexxie said...

Your card is lovely Georgia. I really love the flower.
So glad you had a lovely time in Wales despite your fall, and I've never heard of African chilli but it sounds fab!
Love Sarita xx

Laura (Faerielore) said...

lovely card darling, this image is so cute and i love the flower xxx