Hello! My homework has died down a bit now, thankfully.
I've got my first GCSE exam of many more to come tomorrow morning at nine o'clock - a nice start to the day then, heh?
Actually, I'm not worried at all. I'm pretty confident with the work we've been doing and I'm not the sort of person who gets het up about exams.
Also, I've got my contact lenses now! I went for monthly disposables, and I'm getting more and more comfortable with putting them in and taking them out now, so I'm so glad I decided to have them.
This card is for this month's Crafty Monkeys Challenge, where the theme is Christmas. I think I've only got one more Christmas card to make now! I feel sorry for my mum, she's got much more to make than me!
The papers are Bo Bunny, the image is Penny Black, the colouring was done with Pro Markers, the glitter is Craft Planet and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.
Before I go, I just thought I'd show you a couple of pictures of Fizzy - I think she's aged about twenty years, lol! She doesn't look too impressed! ;)
I can't wait until tomorrow night because me and my mum and dad and my brother are going away for the weekend to Harlech, where we went in July. I'm guessing there'll be lots of wintery walks and chocolate and snuggling up in front of X Factor involved, lol!
Thanks for looking!
xx





17 comments:
gorgeous card and such funny pics of your kitty!
Good luck for the exam
Hugs Jane x
Love the placement on the card! Makes for great detail! That puddy cat is so adorable!!!!
If you're feeling so sorry for me having to make lots more cards than you Geeg, perhaps you'd like to lend a hand, lol?
Your card is beautiful and you did such a great job with the layout as that can be a difficult image to use with it being tall and thin.
Your papers and colours are just perfect too!
Fizzy looks soooooo funny, poor thing!!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Lovely card with a great layout
lovely card Georgia, a sweet image I've not seen before either.
I will wish you oodles of luck for exams, wow I wish I'd been as level headed as you when I took mine, you'll have your mum lowing with pride you will.
Enjoy your weekend, chocolate and wintery walks sounds wonderful
Victoria
x
Hi Georgia, this card looks great,the image is "happy" looking!
Glad you like your lens...this is the type I wear and I love them.It might sound weird but do remember to take them out at night.In a month or two it's so easy to forget as they are so comfortable. Enjoy your weekend,sounds like a lovely,cosy family time! Ruth x
PS All the best with your GCSE x
A really sweet fun card Georgia, I love the image its super cute! I hope you have a lovely weekend away it sounds so idyllic...I hope you remember to take Fizzy's wig off before you go lol! :) Donna x
Great card and Layout Georgia. Good Luck with your GCSE's. Your cat is gorgeous, she looks like mine in reverse. Have a great time in Harlech, I went there 20 years ago but don't remember much.
Fiona x
So adorable Georgia,I love your image and you have coloured it beautifully!!! BTW your cat is so cute...lol...!!
Hugs xx
hiya sweatheart.
your card is brilliant well done.
glad to hear that you are getting on well with your contacts. i wouldn't be without mine..
hope you have a fab time while your away.
hugs rachxx
Great card Georgia, love the image which is not an easy one to use. Hope your exams went well, my son had his maths exams this week not that he was actually writing anything he had to have someone else do that part for him lol and he has the start of the science's next week.
Have a super few days away and come back all refreshed ready for Christmas.
Kim xXx
FAB card darling and the piccie of your cat made me laugh so much, he does not looks impressed hehehehe
good luck with your exams hun xxx
Hello Georgia, I love the fibre at the top of your christmas card and I love the sweet image. Thank you for entering this months challenge.
love
Zoe
xxxx
beatiful card and your cat look so good whit that on it =P, hahahaa
he made me laugh =P
hugssssss
helen
Beautiful card Georgia, i love the papers- such a pretty design and the image is super sweet!
Fern xx
Your weekend sounds fantastic, hope you have a lovely time! Fizzy looks so funny, she is trying so hard to look dignified lol. Your card is really lovely, what a fab image,
Love Sarita xx
Post a Comment