Pages

Friday, 13 November 2009

Creative Inspirations Challenge 35



Hello! Hope you've a had a great week and have a nice X Factor weekend, lol! I was absolutely livid at Simon last weekend. He's the one who's been saying how much he hates Jedward, so why on earth did he send home a brilliant singer like Lucie?! It was a total joke! I don't think I can bear to see them there taking the places of other better singers for much longer, lol!
OK, rant over, hee hee!

Sorry for the lack of posts over the last week. My homework has been catching up on me so I haven't got round to it.

I'm entering this card into this week's Creative Inspirations Challenge, where the theme is 'New or Neglected Stash'. I've used my new papers I got from Bunny-Zoe's Crafts, my new Tim Holtz tickets, and some new 'raffia' style ribbon from the lovely Heather.

The image is Magnolia, the colouring was done with Pro Markers. The backing paper is K & Co., the script paper is PaperMania, the leaf stamps are Studio G and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.

OK, I'd better go now to get stuck into some of this homework.
Thanks for looking and have a great weekend. :)
Hugs, Georgia xx










13 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Such a sweet Tilda and you have coloured her beautifully.

Hope you have a lovely weekend. Looks like it's going to be wet so plenty of time for crafting (and homework lol!).

Lisa x

Liz McGuire, said...

Hi Georgia,

Another fab card, I hope they go this week, but I have to say I am starting to find them quite amusing.

Liz x

Donna said...

Hey Georgia, this is just the sweetest card, the image is so cute and beautifully coloured. I love the braiding across the top and the papers are stunning! I agree with you about Mr Cowell..it will serve him right if Jedward win and he's stuck with them as recording artists at his record company lol! Hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x

Victoria said...

so beautiful Georgia - I think this is my new fav out of your creations!

Love the colours and the layout too

Victoria
x

Kim. said...

Gorgeous card Georgia, love those papers and that raffia/ribbon really works with this card.
Kim xXx

Fiona said...

Lovely card Georgia, such pretty colours. You've coloured her so well and I love all the details especially the ribbon.
Fiona x

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Georgia,beautifully coloured and such pretty papers!!!
Hugs xx

Lexxie said...

Wow Georgie this is beautiful! Love the papers, and really like that leafy stamp. Love how you've outlined the image to give her more depth.
Really lovely Georgia,
Love Sarita xx
PS: I'm with you on the "J'Edward" thing. Surely they've gotta go this weekend!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow Georgina what a stunning card ,fabulous colours and detail
love it
hugs Dawnxxx

gina g said...

Hi Georgia Lovely card beautifully coloured image. I@m with you on Jedward i just couldn't believe that Simon didn't boot them off lol. I'm off to watch it now see what c**p them two get up to this week. luv gina xx

Rach said...

hiya hunny, this is a gorgeous card, such pretty detail.. hugs rachxx

Ruth said...

This is adorable.The raffia ribbon is great looking. Just saw your mum's post about your contact lens trial. I wear monthly disposables and they are so comfortable to use I sometimes forget I am wearing them.They are really easy to put in too,Ruth x

theneon said...

Georgia -- you've done a wonderful job on this card -- the image is delightful! Now, I hope you get all your homework done so you can post another card soon!