Hi there, hope everyone's had a nice weekend. Back to school tomorrow for me! I've had a teacher training day today, so I've been making the most of my last day by chilling out!
I can't believe Jedward got through on X Factor last night! I'm actually worried that they might win it, lol!
Last week, I won Lisa's birthday blog candy, which was a £15 gift certificate to Bunnzy-Zoe's Crafts, so as you can imagine, I was made up!
My goodies have arrived today, which you can see on the picture. I got a High Hopes 'Party Hippo' rubber stamp, some half pearls, a selection of twenty mixed charms and two gorgeous paper pads, so I'm really chuffed with everything, and can't wait to use it all!
Thanks again to Lisa and to Nikki for sending my stuff so quickly! :)
This card I have made is for this week's Creative Card Crew Challenge, where they have a theme of snowflakes. So, I've added a couple of punched out snowflakes to my flowers.
I want to get all my Christmas cards done in advance so I can send them out early in December and not end up rushing like me and my mum normally do! ;)
The image is Sugar Nellie, the papers are Bo Bunny, the flowers are Prima, the colouring was done with Pro Markers and the rest of the embellishments are from my stash.
Thanks for looking and have a good week. :)
xx





13 comments:
Perfect Geeg, I love the papers and your fab image! This card has such a nice festive feel and those snowflakes look wonderful perched on the flowers like that!
Lots of love, Mum xx
Hi, another great card. Congrats on your win, the stuff looks fab. I don't know if I will be able to watch it any more if they are still in next week!
Liz x
Hi Georgia gorgeous card love the papers and you have coloured her beautifully. Enjoy your new goodies. luv gina xx
Hi G - gorgeous card, love the cute beautifully coloured image. your 'snowflowers' are fabulous and I just love all your pearls. I'm now looking forward to your next challenge.
hugs Heather xx
Hello Georgia,
Hope you've had a good half term. Love your card, you've coloured the image so beautifully, and the backing papers are fab. Well done on your blog candy win.
Fiona x
Hi Georgia, can't believe you are only 13 and have made this gorgeous card, wow. Fabulous colouring and your snowflakes are stunning. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge. Donna x
Gorgeous crd Georgia, such a sweet image, not seen her before...gorgeous papers and such pretty flowers! I'm with you on Jedward...such a waste of time...they have so got to go :) Hope tomorrow doesn't drag for you and congratulations on your win, you've got some lovely goodies there to play with :) Donna x
WOWEE Georgia, congratulations on the gorgeous blog candy you won, bet you were thrilled to bits and it all looks lovely! Your Christmas card is delightful, and such perfect colouring of your cute SN image. Love the papers and the snowflakes in the flowers look superb. Hope it's not too hard going back to school tomorrow. Hugs, Chris xx
Me again Geeg...... hop over to my blog as I've left an award for you ;o)
Lots of love, Mum xxx
oooh totally delish,sweetie, love the colours and the image is too cute! oooh look at all that delish stash, your so lucky :o)
Hugs Tab xxx
gorgeous card hun, such a sweet image and the papers and details are gorgeous. well done on your win, enjoy your new stash xxx
Hi Georgia, Such a gorgeous card! I love this sweet image and papers.
Hope you enjoy your new stash!
Lisa x
Georgia this is a lovely card :o)
Post a Comment