Pages

Tuesday, 21 July 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge


Hellooo! Here is my entry for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge.
I forgot to choose a challenge before I made my card so I had a scout round afterwards to try and find one that my card fitted.
For this challenge, you have to pick your own colour combination out of pink, black, white, yellow, green, grey and lilac.
I've used grey, green and black but there's a little bit of brown on my card so I think it just about passes! :)

The papers are from Sanne, the flowers are Prima, the image is Daisy & Dandelion, the sentiment is printed off my computer and the rest is from my stash.

Thank you for looking, I hope the weather's OK where you are! I've just looked out of the window and it's grey and rainy here! You wouldn't think it's July, would you? ;)

Anyway, I'd better go for my tea now. Bye!
xx

13 comments:

Tara said...

This is beautiful Geeg........ amazing colouring of your elephant and that embossed paper is just gorgeous!! xx

Donna said...

Hey Georgia, love this card such a perfect combination of colours and I so love this Ellie and the papers you have used...perfick! I love to see buttons on cards and your little flower arrangement is so pretty :) I hope you are enjoying your 1st week of school hols even if the weather is rubbish! :) Donna x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,l love the image and papers.

hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

Fab card Georgia, love the image and the colours are fab. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Avril xx

Fern said...

Hi Georgia,
Wow, this card is fabulous! :O)
I just love the gorgeous colour combo, i'll have to join in with the challenge too. Hope u enjoy the Summer Hols!

Fern xx

Anonymous said...

What a fun card Georgia, I adore the elephant and your matching papers.
Hugs
Carole x

Mandy said...

Georgia, what a fantastic card, love the ellie image!

Mandy

Tab said...

Wow fabulous card, just adore the colours and image! So pretty!
Hugs Tab xxx

gina g said...

Lovely card Georgia and beautifully coloured. luv gina xx

Caroline said...

Great Card Georgia. I often do that with cards too. I have a couple on my computer that I am waiting to find a challenge for. What a terrible start to the school holidays the weather is aweful lets hope it brightens up soon. Luv Caroline x

Rach said...

what a sweet image Georgia, beautifully coloured. A fabulous card, love your flower detail. hope that the weather cheers up for you . hugs rachxx

Safo said...

Милый, добрый слоник!

Dawny P said...

Love this, and love your choice of colours - even the teeny bit of brown lol x . And that Ellie image is brilliant!!! Thanks for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxx