
Hi everyone! Today I've got my mum and dad's anniversary card to show you, as their anniversary is coming up on Friday.
I went for a more simple card than I usually would, and I'm really pleased with how it turned out!
I am entering it into this week's Just Magnolia Challenge, where the theme is 'Let's Get Sentimental', so to qualify for the challenge, you must use a sentiment on your card. I tried to make a bit of a feature of the 'LOVE' lettering, so hopefully my card qualifies as 'sentimental'! :)
I am also entering it into this week's Magnolia Stamp Lovers Challenge, where the theme is turquoise and brown.
Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Papers: My Mind's Eye
Punch: Martha Stewart
Colouring: Pro Markers
Flower: Handmade Using Retro Punches (See Tutorial On Sidebar)
Swirl Punch: Woodware
Lettering: I Can't Remember
Happiness Stamp: Hero Arts
Gems: From My Stash
Glitter: Stickles
I can't wait until The X Factor starts again tonight, and the final of Big Brother is on Tuesday as well, so there's lots of good TV at the moment! :)
Thank you for looking and keep an eye on my mum for me to make sure she doesn't peek at this blog! :)
Love, Georgia xx





7 comments:
What a great card Georgia, your mum and dad will love it. I really like the stamped 'LOVE' and the beautiful flower.
It's my parent's anniversary this week too, on thursday.
x
Gorgeous card Georgia, bet they will love it. I watched the x factor tonight, my hubby hates it and was not best pleased when I told him its on our screen for the next few months LOL!
Clairex
So gorgeous card Georgia,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
fabulous card Georgia, I love the sentiment...hope your parents have a wonderful anniversary...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx
What a wonderful card for your mum and dad Georgia - I'm sure they will love it!
Beautiful Tilda and Edwin.
Hugs
Carole x
This stamp is from my all time favorite Magnolia release, such romantic images. You have treated them so well, too. Thanks for entering the MSL challenge, we hope to see you again.
Very pretty, your parents will love this! Thanks for joining us at MSL and hope to see you again for our next challenge on 08/29 using fall colors.
Post a Comment