Hello! I hope you're having a lovely weekend and enjoying the summer!I've been having a nice crafty afternoon today with my ten year old brother, Kane. He's not usually a cardmaker, but he saw me with all my crafty stuff out, and decided to sit and make a card with me as a one-off.
This first card is my card, which I am entering into two challenges. There is a fabulous sketch over at Just Magnolia, which I have followed, so I am entering it into that. Also, the theme at Creative Card Crew is 'Let's Get Cute & Girlie', so I am entering it into that as well.
Materials:
Image: Magnolia
Sentiments: K & Co.
Lettering: From My Stash
Papers: K & Co.
Cardstock: Bazzil
Flowers: From My Stash
Pearls & Brads: From My Stash
Beads: From My Stash
Felt Lace: PaperMania
Glitter: Stickles
Colouring: Pro Markers
I am really pleased with how this card turned out, even though it took me a bit longer than usual to make because I had to throw one image away because my Pro Markers bled into the card and spoilt it, but I managed OK with this one, luckily!
Now, onto Kane's card. I can't believe how well he's made this card, considering he's a boy and he's only ten years old!
He didn't fancy colouring an image, so he used one of my mum's pre-coloured Lili Of The Valley images, which is so sweet!

Materials:
Image: Lili Of The Valley
Sentiment: Studio G
Papers: K & Co.
Ribbon: From My Stash
Buttons: From My Stash
Pearls: From My Mum's Stash
Orange Paper & Star: From My Stash
Well done Kane! :)
Thanks so much for looking and have a great week!





14 comments:
Hi Georgia, How lovely to spend the afternoon crafting with your brother. I agree he has made a fab card. Love the cute LOTV image.
Your card is also fab! I love the cute Tilda image and pretty papers.
Lisa x
Gorgeous card Georgia and such beautiful colouring on your Tilda! I love how you used the felt lace, that's so pretty and your flowers too. Kane's card is brilliant too, what a star. Big hugs, Chris xxx
Hi Georgia, I really like your card, very pretty indeedy. And didn't little brother do well?
Liz x
Your card is lovely Georgia, the colours are so pretty together. Kane's card is great too, he should enter a challenge with it. He must have picked up a few tips on the way from you and your mum.
You've both made beautiful cards. Mum should be proud!
Clairexx
A gorgeous card Georgia,love all your beautiful details!!! Sounds like you had fun crafting with your brother and yes he did a fabulous job with his card......I love them both!!
Hugs xx
You've both done a fantastic job and I'm so proud of you ;o)
G this has to be one of your best ever cards, it's totally gorgeous and the letters you've added to spell out magic are an inspired idea! WOW!
K your card is fab and so cool. The papers look lovely together and your layout is perfect..... keep it up mate!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Both of these cards are fab Georgia, I love the felt lace!
Happy Crafting!
Sophie Doodles x
Hey Georgia...your card is utterly gorgeous and I love the soft pastel colours you have use and all your added detail! It sounds like Kane had a great time crafting and what a brilliant card he has produced...you must be very proud of his efforts...he is a chip off the ole' block! :) Donna x
These are both such wonderful cards. Your coloring is amazing & am the most impressed with your brother crafting with you. His card is so cute too ...
Hugs from Montana, Janie
Gorgeous cards Georgia from both of you, tilda looks so sweet and I love the image on the other card.
Louise xx
Aw,Georgia, this is really sweet! Very pretty indeed! Kane is quite the chappy too, his card is gorgeous! Ruth x
What a darling card with beautiful details. Perfect take on the sketch too. Thanks so much for playing along at Just Magnolia this week! Hope to see you back again next week. :)
WOW! both cards are gorgeous! You're obviously a very talented crafty family Georgia! thanks for joining us at JM, hugs, Jane xxx
Post a Comment