Hello everyone! Wow, I can't believe I'm posting twice in two days! I've definitely got the cardmaking bug and I've been grabbing every opportunity to make cards!Today, I've got an address book I've altered to show you. I've made it for my great-grandma, who will be turning 91 on Saturday!
I just bought a little address book from one of my local shops yesterday, I think it only cost me 49p! I covered it in paper on both sides and coloured this cute Tilda to stick on top, with a couple of flowers - nothing over the top, but I thought she might like it to keep her addresses and phone numbers in.
You can't really tell from the picture, but I sprayed it all over with glimmer mist too.
Over at Simon Says Challenge this week, the theme is 'Make A Gift', so I am entering it into that. There are some stunning Design Team projects over there as well, so they're defnitely worth a look! :)
I am also entering the address book into Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge, where the theme is 'What Are Little Girls Made Of?', so they are looking for girly projects.
I also made my mum and dad's anniversary card yesterday, so I will be posting that soon! :)
Thanks so much for looking and for the lovely comments you left on my 'pink lemonade' card, I really appreciate it! :)
Love, Georgia xx





13 comments:
Oh wow Georgia, this is such a beautifully altered address book, I love the gorgeous papers and super cute Tilda image...so sweet :) Donna x
This is beautiful, a lovely keepsake or it would be a great present, Ruth x
Very cute!! I'm terrible at using address books, but this looks like one I'd actually keep up with! Tilda looks so cute!
Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Gorgeous
Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)
Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT
This is just ADORABLE!
What a great bargain Georgia, for 49p! You've made a fab job of altering your address book and I'm sure your great grandma will be very pleased with it.
Hi sweetie, not too long now before the NEC!! Love your altered address book with the cute Tilda, those spotty papers are fantastic and flowers and swirls are stunning.
So happy you joined us in the Simon Says Stamp challenge.
hugs Heather xx
Love the idea Georgia and I bet you gran will love it.
Louise xx
Lovely creation, such a pretty design
Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Gorgeous address book, pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
This is so beautiful Georgia.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Georgia! I love your altered address book, you've done it so perfectly and your colouring and design are beautiful, I'm sure your Great Granny will love it and I wish her a very happy Birthday! Have a good weekend, hugs, Chris xxx
Super idea Georgia, love your address book and the sweet Tilda :)
Hugs
Carole x
Post a Comment