Hello! I'm on a bit of a roll at the moment with making cards! My mojo has definitely come back, so I'm grabbing the opportunity and making as many cards as I can, especially as I've got more time than I usually would, because it's the summer holidays.First of all, thank you so much for the lovely comments you left on my last card, I really appreciate it! Also, thanks so much for the lovely comments you left on Kane's card as well, I read them all out to him and he was so pleased! I don't think he'll be taking up cardmaking as a regular thing though, too much like hard work, I'm guessing!
Anyway, at Penny Black Saturday Challenge this week, the theme is 'Feeling Fruity', so I used these lovely Basic Grey, Nook & Pantry papers and coloured the image so it looks like pink lemonade, and then printed out a matching sentiment off the computer.
I am also entering Kaboodle Doodles Challenge, as the theme over there is 'Add A Little Metal', and I have used a couple of metal spacers on my card.
Materials:
Image: Penny Black
Papers: Basic Grey - Nook & Pantry
Sentiment: Printed Off The Computer
Flowers: From My Stash
Leaf Punch: Woodware
Colouring: Pro Markers
Glossy Accents: Anita's
Stitching Stamp: Borrowed From My Mum
Pearls & Spacers: From My Stash
I also used glossy accents on the drink on the image, which I've never used before, but I'm really pleased with how it looks!
It is my great-grandma's 91st birthday in a few days, so I should be back soon, hopefully, with something I have made for her.
Thanks again for your lovely comments for me and Kane and thanks so much for looking, have a lovely week! :)





14 comments:
Just the most adorable card ever Geeg!! I love your idea for the pink lemonade and the sentiment works a treat! Gorgeous colours and embellies and a wonderful layout too..... your mojo is definitely back!!
Lots of love, Mum xxx
Firstly, from one cat person to another, what a gorgeous cat! And secondly what a lovely card! Thanks for playing along at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill
Well georgia you certainly used your mojo well for this gorgeous card. I love the pink lemonade idea and it has worked so well. Your colour combination is really lovely and such a cute image too.
Thank you for joining in with the Kaboodledoodles metal challenge this week and we look forward to seeing some more of your lovely creations in further challenges.
Shirley
Hi Georgia, your card is so sweet and beautiful and and I love the cute little image...the squiggly border is perfect and so are your flowers...glad you are enjoying your school hols and crafting :) Donna x
Love the image on this card Georgia! The colours are lovely! The little mice are so cute!
Happy Crafting!
Sophie Doodles xx
What a beautiful card Georgis,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
OH, this is adorable! That image is so cute, and I love your papers and embellishments! Fab card!!
Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck!
Farrah
this is so sweet georgia...thanks for joining in the fruity fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxx
What a fabulously sweet image & card. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles!
Hi Georgia, Wow this is gorgeous! Fab papers and the image is so sweet. I love the pink lemonade and the sentiment is perfect.
Lisa x
Hi,
thats a sweet card.
Thanks for joining in the PBSC this week.
Hugs
Domi
Super!!! THe glossy lemonade is fab! Ruth x
Gorgeous card Georgia, pretty colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
Stunning card Georgia, lurve the cute mice and your fab details.
Hugs
Carole x
Post a Comment