Hello, how are you? I can't believe how windy it is at the moment, here in Staffordshire! It's impossible to walk out of the door without your hair being blown around, so it looks like a bird's nest, ha ha! I tried a slightly different card this time, as I didn't have much of this purple Bazzil cardstock left to mount my design paper, so I thought I'd make a slightly smaller card with a circle attached, which was really easy, and definitely one I'd make again!
I am entering these challenges with my card:
Stamp Something Challenge - 'Something Cute'
Simon Says Challenge - 'Pearls and Lace'
Pile It On Challenge - 'Pile on the Layers'
Cupcake Craft Challenge - 'Books and Stories' (I have chosen 'Love Lessons', a book by Jacqueline Wilson that I really like, as I have lots of hearts on my card!)
Materials:
Image: The Greetings Farm
Papers: Imaginisce
Colouring: Pro Markers
Cardstock: Bazzil
Flowers: From My Stash
Pearls: From My Stash
Lace: From My Stash
Sentiment: Freebie Rub-On Transfer
Star Button: From My Stash
Brad: From My Stash
Glitter: Craft Planet
Corner Punch: Borrowed From My Mum
I took inspiration from the lovely Kim Piggott and edged my paper and card in glitter, which I've always thought looks so pretty on her cards, thanks for the inspiration Kim! :)
Today, my lovely cat Fizzy, has been to the vets for an operation. She had a scale and polish of her teeth, as she had a build-up of tartar, and an investigation on her legs, as she has been limping recently. She had to have an anaesthetic and was very sleepy and cute when she came out of the vets tonight. Here are some pictures of her after we brought her home, aww!





15 comments:
Glad you enjoyed the challenge at Cupcake this week. And this is a luch card. So appropriate for your book. I want to come back as a cat! ;)
xxx
Hi Georgia, Gorgeous card! Fab image and I love the papers. It has just reminded me that I bought some of these papers to make a mini album for Chloe but haven't got round to doing it yet.
Cute pics of Fizzy!
Lisa x
Another gorgeous card Georgia. Love how Anya is coloured and such a great shaped card.
Clairexx
Totally fabby card, cute image and lovely design.. Thank you for sharing with us this week at SSSC. x
Oh Georgia your card is so beautiful,such a sweet image and gorgeous detail!!! I am glad Fizzy is ok!!
Hugs xx
Gorgeous little card Georgia, love the design and the fab papers you have used...the lace and flowers are the perfect finish :) I hope Fizzy is recovering well...poor lil puss...she looks so sleepy in your piccys! James had a fab 1st day in 6th form thanks...he says he thinks he's going to like it...phew, that's a relief then lol! :) Donna x
Hi Georgia,
Loved the shaped of your card, clever of you to think of it.
Is Fizzy ok after having her teeth scraped? The vet has told me my cat Prue really needs hers done now she is 10, I'm a bit nervous about it though.
Double maths, how I remember it !
x
So gorgeous card Georgia,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week Georgia ! Your card is adorable and so sweet ! Good luck ! Smiles from Catherine (Give a big hug to Fizzy for me will you ?)
Hi Georgia, Love the card, the unusual shape really looks good and adds character. The image is really cute and beautifully coloured.
Hope the return to school has gone well.
Kim xXx
Aww, your puddy cat is gorgeous. Fabby card too.
Liz x
Gorgeous card and Anya is coloured beautifully.
Louise xx
What a fun and fantastic project!! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us this week at Pile it on! Hope you’ll be back to join us again soon!
PS: So glad Fizzy is on the mend too!
Your card is beautiful Georgia, love the colours and your glittery edging is fab!
Poor old fizzy, hope she is all recovered buy now, she looks so cuddly in these photos!
Love Sarita xx
this card is gorgeous hun and how cute does your cat look, glad shes doing ok xxx
Post a Comment