Pages

Wednesday, 7 July 2010

Quixotic Challenge Card

Hi there! I hope you are all having a lovely week and are looking forward to the weekend! I am going to be off school tomorrow, because all of year nine have 'Go To Work Day', where we have to go to work with one of our parents or someone we know, so I'll be going to work with my mum!

My mojo has come back a little and I decided to make this card for this week's Quixotic Challenge, where the theme is 'Pretty Pearls'.



Materials:
Image: The Greetings Farm
Sentiment: My Mind's Eye
Papers: My Mind's Eye
Ribbon: From My Stash
Flowers & Dots: My Mind's Eye
Pearls: From My Stash
Colouring: Pro Markers
Punch: Martha Stewart
Cardstock: Bazzil
Can you believe these papers were from a paper pad that came free with this month's 'Cardmaking and Papercraft' magazine?! What a great prize, and such good quality pretty papers too! I can't wait to have another go with them to make some more girly cards, tee hee! :)
Thanks so much for looking and bye for now!
Love, Georgia xx



10 comments:

Fiona said...

What a fab freebie Georgia, those papers are delish! Such pretty colours and you've put them together so well. Enjoy your work experience. Me, I've had 30 years work experience, more than enough I reckon!!

Lisa said...

This is such a sweet card Georgia! I love the papers and fab image. Hope you have a great day at work with your mum tomorrow.

Lisa x

Donna said...

Gorgeously pretty card Georgia, the papers soooo pretty and I love the sentiment and pretty pearls too...perfect colouring too....a really scrummy card :)

Enjoy your work experience today hun :) Donna x

Louise said...

Gorgeous card Georgia and love the colours very pretty, hope your day at work with mum went well sounds like a great idea.
louise xx

gina g said...

Hi Georgia this is gorgeous i love the image and your pretty papers. Hope your mum didn't work you to hard lol. luv gina xx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Cheryl said...

This is gorgeous and those papers are pretty.....love this card!!!
Hugs xx

Carole said...

Love your card Georgia - so pretty!
The papers are super - I've got them too...hehe!
Hugs
Carole x

Lexxie said...

Your card is adorable Georgia, the image and the papers are so pretty.
I hope you had a fab work experience day with your mum!
Love Sarita xx

Kim Costello said...

Fantastic girlie card Georgia, love the image and the colours are fabulous!!! I haven't had the chance to open my free papers yet tut tut!
Sorry haven't been around for ages and Thanks for joining us at Quixotic Challenges this week
HuGs Kim :)