Pages

Monday, 19 July 2010

100 Followers Blog Candy

This post will stay at the top of my blog until the winner of the blog candy is drawn on Monday 2nd August 2010. For newer posts, see below.
Hello everyone! I noticed that I have recently reached 100 followers on my blog, so I have decided to give away a small celebratory blog candy!

The candy consists of:

- A selection of 19 gorgeous recent Magnolia release images

- 24 floral 6" by 6" designer papers, in six different designs

- 3 Hobbycraft ribbon reels

- A box of Prima Sprite flowers

- An assortment of coloured flowers

- An assortment of coloured buttons

- A packet of sixteen Epoxy stickers

To be in with a chance of winning, please leave a comment at the bottom of the post. Also, please spread the word about the candy on your blog, however you like. You do not have to follow my blog to be in with a chance of winning the candy, but please feel free if you'd like to.

When you leave your comment, please answer the following question to be in with a chance of winning:
What is your favourite summer memory?

The candy closes at 10pm on Sunday 1st August 2010 and the winner will be drawn on Monday 2nd August 2010.

Thanks so much for entering and best of luck to everyone!

Love, Georgia xx

12 comments:

chrissy o said...

wow thanks for giving me a chance to win am already a follower
hugs chrissy o

Donna said...

Ooooh scrummy candy Georgia and huge congrats on your 100 followers...you go girl :) my fav summer memory is going to Walton-on-the-Naze with the playscheme on board an old double decker bus...I think we rung the bell all the way there...must have driven the driver nuts lol! Thanks for the chance to win some fab candy..I'm off to post it in my side bar now! :) Donna x

mae said...

Hi!
thanks for the chance to win!
My favorite memory of summer is on the beach when we went to the lighthouse!
Have a nice day!

Riet said...

Ohhhh wowwww Georgia,what a beautiful blog candy.

Hugs Riet.xx

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Congrats on 100 followers!! Gorgeous candy and thanks for a chance to win. I have posted on my sidebar. Now for your question....my fav summer memory is riding bike as a youngster with my dad.

KC said...

congrats! and thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

Hi Georgia Thanks for the blog candy it looks fantastic.100 followers that is great well done !

My favourite summer memory is going for walks with my Gran and having a little picnic.I loved those days
Stella

Ukka said...

WOW!Congrats on your 100 followers!
My favorite memory of summer is gathering berries near our country house.All our family collect a red and black currant, a gooseberry.
I really want to be the lucky winner. Linked candy on my sidebar and I'm your follower.

sequin said...

I am happy to take part in the raffle candy! I remember a vacation this summer, when I first visited in Spain!
http://fantasy-of-sequins.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love your cards! Thanks for the chance to win!

Vasilinka said...

Very good sweetie, thanks for the chance.
Greetings from Ukraine.
Sea, dandelions, strawberries and cherries - the memory of summer

link on the side panels
http://vasylynkinyprodelki.blogspot.com/

Tara said...

Hi! I am new to blogging and would love to win your lovely candy!
My favourite summer memory is eating strawberry ice cream down at the beach in Devon!
Thank you for the chance to win!
Tara P x