
Hello! Just a quick post tonight to show you this card I made for an appeal for my local British army regiment, where the radio station, Signal One, are asking that people fill a jiffy bag with little luxuries that the troops really miss out on when they are away fighting, such as books and magazines and toiletries, and you can put a card in it if you want to as well, so me and my mum are both making up our own jiffy bags of stuff to send out to the British troops.
Image: Alota
Sentiment: From My Stash
Papers: K & Co. - Hopskotch
Colouring: Pro Markers
Ribbon: From My Stash
Cardstock: Bazzil
Iced Gems: From My Stash
OK, well I'd better go then - it's just a very quick post tonight, as it's late and I want to go to bed, but I just thought I'd post this and maybe I can do a blog hop tomorrow!
I've only got tomorrow and then I break up from school for the summer, woo hoo! :)
Thanks so much for looking and have a lovely week!
Love, Georgia xx





5 comments:
Fantastic card Georgia, just love your image and great papers.
What a fantastic idea - good for you.
Hugs,
Jo xxx
What a gorgeous card Georgia,i love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Georgia, well done you! So pleased to hear that you are helping our troops. I also do this through a local charity and when you get the feedback, they are so grateful for all the items we send and thankful that we are thinking of them. They will be made up with your lovely cheerful card and parcel.
Thanks for your lovely comment.
Fiona x
GORGEOUS Georgia,love these sweet image...........what a wonderful idea!!!
Hugs xx
Fabulous card Georgia, I love these busy bees and the perfect papers you have used...this is such a lovely idea for the troops and I'm sure your card will cheer them up :) not long till your jolly holidays now...have fun :) Donna x
Post a Comment